Leaving Items to Be Signed on the Ship

I did this on our last cruise and it turned out awesome. I had t-shirts made with my kids favorite Disney characters on them and their names on them. All of the characters signed the shirts and they delivered them to our room on the last night. My kids still wear their t-shirts with pride and we get tons of complements on them. My only regret is that I wish I would of gotten the shirts a size larger.

I just got off the Dream yesterday and was told 2 items per stateroom. I had 3 photo mats to be signed so fortunately we had 2 rooms.

Also I highy recommend bringing some sort of ziploc to put them in. We just handed over our mats and the form was taped to it. When we took the form off, the tape tore the mat a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter