• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving In Less Then 24 Hours!!!

VegasMike21

<font color=blue>I couldn't stop laughing when the
Alright, in 24 hours I'll be on the road and headed to So Cal for 9 nights!!! Been planning this trip for months now and can't believe the time has finally arrived! I have the first two nights booked at the Knott's Berry Farm Hotel and then the next 7 nights booked at the Residence Inn Placentia/Fullerton. I once again bought the So Cal Pass so I get 3 days at Disney, 1 day at Sea World, 1 day at Universal, and since we went to the San Diego Zoo last year we're gonna do the Wild Animal Park this time. Also have tickets to Knott's and yes my 1st Dodgers game on Wednesday when they take on the Reds. I'll make sure to take tons of pictures and share them with everyone of you on this message board. And once again thanks to all who helped me through the months of planning!:thumbsup2

Yay!!!! :banana:

Have a wonderful trip and let us know how it goes with PLENTY of pictures!!!! :wizard:

I leave in less than 24 hours too! WOO!!!! :woohoo:

I'm right there with ya... we're flying out at 9 tonight. :banana: The kids still have no idea that they're in for the shock of their lives. I'm so excited I can hardly breathe!! Have a great time, all.... sounds like you have lots of adventure planned! Maybe we'll see you there!

Wow! Have fun all of you! I still have 29 days :(
Have the best time ever :) :)

Yay! That's great. I hope you have a good trip. :)

I'm leaving in about 56 hours. :cool1:

9 days until we leave:banana: We are going for 9 days/8 nights. We'll have 4 days in DL, 1 at SeaWorld, and 3 nights in Vegas! :cheer2:

Have a great trip! DD8 and I went to DLR yesterday and had a great day! We rode in the tender with the engineers on the train! :goodvibes

You probably already know this but today is the start of a heat wave for us (as well as most of California from San Francisco south) According to weather.com Anaheim will be 92 Fri. and Sat. 86 Sunday, 84 Monday, and 82 Tues. And remember it's always hotter in the parks than the thermometer says. All that concrete! :sunny:

So, keep cool. :cool1: Ride Big Foot Rapids at Knott's and Grizzly Rapids at DCA (remember that the FP for GR is stand alone). We didn't do GR yesterday, mostly because the FP wasn't available-all day-they didn't open it up. There were actually quite a few rides yesterday where the FP were closed.

Have a great time - while you are there is it possible for you to find out if you can upgrade your So. Cal ticket Disney portion to 4 days? If so, how?

Also, I am looking at the Residence Inn also, but I don't think the same one....I am looking at Maingate. Anyhow....can you share your experience good/bad when you get back.

Thanks. I have never been before so lots of ????

Jonsmom (Joanne)

Have a great time - while you are there is it possible for you to find out if you can upgrade your So. Cal ticket Disney portion to 4 days? If so, how?

Also, I am looking at the Residence Inn also, but I don't think the same one....I am looking at Maingate. Anyhow....can you share your experience good/bad when you get back.

Thanks. I have never been before so lots of ????

Jonsmom (Joanne)

With the so cal pass that's all you have to do is when you go to the ticket counter with your booklet just tell them you want to upgrade and that's all you do is pay the difference, I believe it's like $20-$30 per ticket.

Yes there are 3 residence inn's located within 5 miles of the park, i'm staying at the placentia/fullerton one about 5 miles away just because it was cheaper using the marriott rewards points. there's the maingate one and then the resort area one which looks nicer then the other two residence inn's.

Thanks - I guess upgrading something that we can decide at the last minute depending on what time our flight arrives.

I cannot believe you are still checking the boards::rotfl:

Thanks - I guess upgrading something that we can decide at the last minute depending on what time our flight arrives.

I cannot believe you are still checking the boards::rotfl:

have nothing else to do, i work overnights and got off work this morning at 6AM, i don't want to go to sleep or else i'll be dead tired by the time we get there tomorrow even though we're not supposed to be doing anything tomorrow night but maybe go to DTD. i was gonna go to the angels/dodgers game but i decided not to.

I hope everyone has a good trip!

We'll be joining all of you Saturday Afternoon! I can't wait! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter