Leaving in a month need help

Anngel26

Living the Dream, Loving the Mouse
Hi,

My family and I are traveling on the Wonder in January 2013. We've just moved back to the states from living overseas and still haven't gotten our things yet. I am looking for some simple idea that can be worn daily on our shirts. I have purchased a different colored shirt for each day and just want a logo or some pic that I can use on each one. This will be our fifth disney cruise. I am freaking out due to the fact that we haven't exactly found a place to live yet since we've arrived here and I don't have any of my things to help me with this. I have never been this unprepared before ever. Any help you can give me I will greatly appreciate. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

If you post more info someone should be able to help you out: Names, Dates, Theme. Also I would suggest visiting the Designer thread and checking out samples in Designers Photo Buckets to give you an idea of what can be done. :)

Lady Boadicea said:
If you post more info someone should be able to help you out: Names, Dates, Theme. Also I would suggest visiting the Designer thread and checking out samples in Designers Photo Buckets to give you an idea of what can be done. :)

Thanks! I will. I was going for something universal that didn't include names. Again, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter