• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving in 5 days... Received Doc from Caa... Need your help guys!

mquinn01

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

We are leaving in 5 days for our honeymoom for 9 days at the Contemporary on the DDPx... Woohoo:woohoo: !
The issue is that we only received the document from CAA on Friday, so 2 days ago and I think that we are missing a lot of stuff out of it. Basically what was included are printed sheets for the mini golf and other vouchers, the 2 luggage tags, the yellow stickers for the Magical Xpress and the 2 booklets of Magical Xpress as well as a small CAA info booklet of around 30 pages. Is that supposed to be all?
We went 2 years ago and also booked with CAA and I feel like we received more stuff the first time.
We also booked a night only for our first night at the AllSMo and there is nothing in the package for that night... only for the Contempo package!
Could you please tell me what was included in your package even if you booked through Disney directly or through CAA as well as when you received it? Id' like to make sure we are all set to leave.
Thanks to all... 5 days WOOOHOOO!

That sounds about right-I took my printout itnerary from the travel agent, you get your keytotheworld when you check in. Have fun-I have 75 day to wait

Thanks for the quick response... I breathe more easily now!

Hope you'll enjoy your trip too!

So you don't get your actual theme park tickets (cards) until you check in? Is that right??? That is what our CAA agent told us. It just seemed a bit strange.

Also, how many ME tags do you get? We're taking two checked bags each, so we need four.

39 days and counting :banana: :yay: :santa: :banana:

Once you get to the hotel and they issue your room keys, the park tickets are linked to that, so that will become your admission and room key and dining key.

on another note, CAA TA told us that recently Disney has been sending out everything late, and documents have been arriving late for everyone after they left.

We also did not get our document, but also non of our vouchers as well. Was told i would get them at check in.

Hi there,

When you book a room only, you only get a confirmation number for the check in. There is no package.

As for the package that you received, that sounds perfect. As long as you have both your ME tags and your package reservation number, that's all you need. The problem that CAA faces is that for some reason, all of the packages get held up at the border because of the weird size. So, they get delayed, or sometimes don't arrive at all! Both CAA and Disney have tried to resolve it, but there isn't much they can do.

Anyway, you can travel even without that package. All you need is to check in and everything will be loaded on to your Key to the World card.

Have a great trip! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter