Leaving in 5 Days does anyone know.....

dopey30

Earning My Ears
If the lovebugs are around yet?

and also if the MSB has brought the frozen Latte's back?

We are so excited to be getting ready to leave and show my Dh's family all the pixie dust!!!!! :dance3: :dance3:

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

I'm a "native" and you can pretty much set your calendar by the love bugs... All of September, and all of May... They aren't bad right now, but i've seen a few.

I have heard alot about lovebugs on here. Do they bite or are they just annoying? :confused3

They're just annoying as far as I know. Avoid wearing white. They love white. They will congregate on white articles and turn them black

I am here now and have not seen one yet. Hoping it stays that way for the rest of the week lol.

and they definitely do not bite. LOL If you yell on rollercoasters... just remember its love bug season when you ride BTMRR or Splash... or you might just get a little extra protein. :crazy2:

We are leaving in 10 days and was wondering if they are a nuisance in the parks too?

thanks for the info everyone! We were there a week later last year and they were everywhere.......but only at certain time of the day, and never at MK. Will be looking forward to checking out how the crowds are this week in anticipation of the end of the week and next week! We Leave from Boston at 620 am on Jetblue! First time I Fly since my CP in 1998!!!! and my mouth is watering for a Cinnamon Roll and Frozen Latte from MSB!

4 DAYS :cool1::yay::woohoo:

I have also seen a few. Not bad yet, but they should be pretty thick in about another week.

Yay!! We leave in 5 days too!

I'm so excited I don't even care about the love bugs! This is the 1st time we've been in September, & I can't wait for MNSSHP!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter