• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

leaving in 23 days

tlcintheberry

Mouseketeer
We will be arriving on Good friday b/w 2-3pm. MK is open late that night for extra magic hours. Should we skip it and go to epcot first and then turn in early, get a good nights rest and wake up early to hit the parks in the morning. I feel like MK is the best ever and don't want my kids to expect all the parks to equal up to that one. Not that there is anything wrong with the others b/c everything at Disney is great. Any feed back??? :thumbsup2

Welcome to the Dis ~ Hope you have a fantastic trip :goodvibes

I think you have a good plan. :thumbsup2 Many people on the boards say if you go to the park the day after EMH they are empty. Have fun.

I agree with resting and going in the morning. Welcome to the DIS!!!

The park is going to be extra busy because of Easter weekend. ::yes:: But, I believe the plan you have is a good one. :thumbsup2 Have a wonderful time at WDW. :wave2:

Have a Disney Day

john
:disrocks:

We are also arriving that night, our flight doesn't land until 10:45pm - thats fine because we will be in Disney! And guess what - we just recevied out ME tags in the mail! Woo hoo! I have been doing the "going to Disney" dance all night :cool1:

We're arriving that day too! We'll reach Orlando around 11am and am still trying to decide what we'll do first. I can't wait! Our time is almost here! :cheer2:

Me personally, i'd hit MK that night! That's just me though cause I ALWAYS have to make MK my first park...it's my fav!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter