Leaving in 2 days!

mom2OandE

Mouseketeer
I confess. I'm not really ready. It feels like it just snuck up on me! Ok so when I get on the ship what do I need to do? Are there events I need to sign up for/sign kids up for or anything special like that?

I need to get my stuff together quickly so if you have an important tidbits to throw at me I'd appreciate it.

If you want to sign up for tea with Alice, I woould suggest getting tickets right away at guest services. It's free, but they only have a certain number of tickets. If you haven't had the chance to reserve Palo, you can do that. our other to-do's right when we get onboard is lunch on deck, pool time, checking out our staterooom and decorating our door. Relax, you're on vacation! I also drop off a pillowcase in the evening on day 1 for character autographs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter