• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving in 2 Days

Mortlives

DIS Veteran
and I really can't wait.

We start driving down Tuesday morning. We'll be eating at Sonny's by Wednesday night for dinner. If you haven't tried Sonny's, you don't know what you're missing (vegetarians, please disregard this post). 6 different kinds of barbecue sauce on the table. Baked sweet potatoes. But, I digress. By Thursday afternoon we should be checking in to Fort Wilderness and setting up camp. Friday is the Pirate and Princess party. Saturday, we have ADRs for Boma. Sunday, the Fantasmic dinner package. Tuesday, we check in to the Yacht Club for 2 nights. Thursday, we embark on a 3 night on the Wonder. Then we're home around dinner time on Labour Day.

What do you think? Did we cover all the Disney bases?

2 more sleeps for us. :banana: :banana: :banana: We arrive Wed morning for 10 nights at POR. :goodvibes

Have a great trip!

We leave on the 28th for one week in heaven!!

Safe journeys everyone!

Fiona

We leave in 6 days for Poly for 4 days, then Disney Wonder cruise on the 30the with a Princess and Pirate Party on the 28th. Just hope the weather isn't as bad as the forecasts say.:banana:

2 days for us too!

We are at Universal thurs, fri, sat and sun, then to WDW until Sept 2!!!

So excited to do the P&PP, Hoop Dee Doo, free dining, and Universal!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter