leaving in 10 days

kimnscott

Mouseketeer
we r leaving in 10 days for our fist visit to the dark side. does anyone have any last minute tips since we will be there on day 2 of DA opening?
tia
kim

we r leaving in 10 days for our fist visit to the dark side. does anyone have any last minute tips since we will be there on day 2 of DA opening?
tia
kim
It will be hot, humid and packed! Just try to get there as early as you can and try to have a good time. Wear light colored clothing and drink plenty of water throughout the day. It's been wicked hot down here so far this summer with plenty of strong storms so just be aware.

Get there early, early, early.

Drink lots of water and don't forget the sunscreen.

Then don't forget to reapply the sunscreen every few hours.

Most of the gift shops have Rx kits at the counter, so you can buy individual Dramamine, headache stuff and other things just ask at the check out counter. I know cat in the hat, Betty boop and FJ have them. WARNING the Dramamine at FJ was not chewable but I didn't notice till after I chewed it up. Talk about nasty and they do not have beverages there so make sure you read the packages.

Relax, & have fun

first trip in 12 days to the dark side as well, staying at a DVC resort, hitting US on Sunday the 13th and very worried how early i need to arrive on property, good luck with your trip

first trip in 12 days to the dark side as well, staying at a DVC resort, hitting US on Sunday the 13th and very worried how early i need to arrive on property, good luck with your trip
Do the best you can but don't kill yourself getting there. The lines will be long for early entry and they will still be long when you arrive. That said...try to get there as early as possible but again...don't kill yourself. I'm sure you'll still have a good time.

We'll be arriving as well the day after the grand opening! I'm really excited but a bit nervous as well but I have no idea why! Fingers and toes crossed that we at least will get to ride Gringotts.

totally relate to that feeling, as much as I want to see all of DA I dont want to be shoulder to shoulder with people all day. But I'm guessing the side benefit is the rest of the park will be less of a zoo and we have express passes anyway.

Sounds like by all accounts they will be handing out timed tickets for Gringots(like an old school Disney fastpass) near Men In Black to make sure every park guest gets an opportunity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter