Leaving Fri 10/22 should we pack long pants???

My family gets cold easily so I made everyone change to lightweight pants at night (i.e. leggings for my daughter and me and lightweight joggers for hubby and ds).

We also carried light windbreakers but only pulled them on here and there. Still, I like to have them...particularly in the morning for RD!!

I would watch the forecast. I'm going Saturday to Friday, right now accuweather is showing highs 83 to 88, lows 65 to 69. I wouldn't bring more than a couple pair of jeans, it's going to be warm in the evenings.

We just got back too. To be safe, we wore jeans and sweatshirts down there...they hung in the closet the entire trip and the only time we wore the sweatshirts again was when we landed back in Milwaukee. We had the same weather as what you're forecasted for.

i would take one long pant and one long sleeve. you can always re-wear... but we went nov5-10 last year and i froze.

i'll be more prepared this year :)

We live a couple of hours away. You will be fine in shorts and capris. Bring a light long-sleeve shirt or jacket for the evenings. Mid 60s here feels heavenly.

Doing the finally packing. DH says pack pants and sweatshirts. I say just jackets. Forecast shows mid 80's during the day and mid 60's at night.
Really don't want to transport another piece of luggage.

:confused3

Just finished my packing. Leaving tomorrow also and also from PA AND also staying at POP (til the 26th - then headed to POFQ)! :goodvibes I'll be on the last flight out of BWI on Southwest. Cannot wait. I am wearing jeans but not packing any pants. Just a very light jacket. I'm all sundresses and shorts/ts.

Have FUN!

Just finished my packing. Leaving tomorrow also and also from PA AND also staying at POP (til the 26th - then headed to POFQ)! :goodvibes I'll be on the last flight out of BWI on Southwest. Cannot wait. I am wearing jeans but not packing any pants. Just a very light jacket. I'm all sundresses and shorts/ts.

Have FUN!

just pm'd you. We are on the 645pm flight out of BWI

Very funny "What are long pants?"

I was down there first week of Oct. and wore shorts but long sleeved jackets at night and early morning. Going with the family in a few weeks and will be bringing capri's and zip up hoodies! Given it's supposed to get down to 37 degrees here in NE Ohio tonight - I'll take a "LOW" of high 50's!!!

:rotfl:

Looks like the weather is going to be delightful and we probably won't need any long pants! Especially us from New England because it's chilly today!

On my commute in to work today, I took delight in hearing that we are getting our first real frost of the season. Is that mean? :lmao: 5 more hours til I leave work until November. YES!

Is it crazy that I plan my outfits around my crocs? :rotfl: they are pretty ugly shoes but oh so comfortable, sooo, I'll be wearing loooong cargo pants to cover them up as best i can. No capris for me (Capri's + crocs + thin ankles = :scared1:). My cargo's are lightweight and very comfortable too, (plus I wont have to worry about "Disney Rash" on my legs) :cheer2:

Leaving Sunday! wearing long pants and a hoodie on the plane- bringing shorts. If it's 88 on Tuesday I will be dying...

Jan from really cold Ohio

On my commute in to work today, I took delight in hearing that we are getting our first real frost of the season. Is that mean? :lmao: 5 more hours til I leave work until November. YES!

Same here! I start my drive from Baltimore to Fort Wilderness at 8PM tonight! I am bringing all long pants and a few long skirts.. but that's cause I am Pooh sized... and no one needs to see my legs. :lmao:

see everyone there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter