• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving for WDW in 12 days...

Katnmouse

Mouseketeer
We are staying at CSR for the first time and would like to request the casitas or cabanas (I know, I know a request is only a request). I made the request when I made the reservation, but do I call central reservations to be sure the request is on there? Should I fax CSR and make a request that way? What is the best approach? ;)

I have called CRO in the past just to make sure a reservation is on there and they were able to let me know. If you really want a certain section of a resort, I would probably fax them your request about 5 days before your arrival, because from what I have heard from others, that is when they start assigning rooms, but then I have also heard that they start assigning at about 3 days out, but if you fax them a room request about 5 days out, you should be good....but like you said a request is only a request and there are no guarantees. Another thing you could do is when you check in and if for some reason you don't like where you are located, see if they have any availability in the area that you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter