Leaving for the World on June 3rd....

ttkvaca

Too Excited for Words!
We're leaving for our first trip to WDW on June 3rd. It will be me, DH and DD9 and we can't wait. Hope I have planned for everything! Anyone else going in the first week of June? party:

Hey we are leaving on the 4th of June from east texas see you on I 10. Honk if you see us!!!!!!!!!! ;)

We're leaving on June 3 too! We'll be traveling on I-10 too!!!

Have a wonderful trip! Hope to see ya there!!!! :cool1:

Leaving on the 3rd too...flying from Pittsburgh. have a magical trip, maybe we'll see you there :)

We are also leaving on June 3rd!! I can hardly stand it....I am so excited!! It is myself, DH, and my mother, father and 2 brothers (22 and 25). :cheer2: :woohoo: :wave: :cheer2: :woohoo: :wave:

ttkvaca said:
We're leaving for our first trip to WDW on June 3rd. It will be me, DH and DD9 and we can't wait. Hope I have planned for everything! Anyone else going in the first week of June? party:

That's my graduation, we are leaving a week later! :cool1:

Flying in on the 3rd with ya the crew is DH :chewy: me :tigger: DN :tink: DN :ccat: (DH=Disney nieces) First trip with them for them, Me and DH 10th

I am sooooo happy for you , but very sad for me, as that is our last day at the world.

Have a great trip.

Count us in too! We will be at the All Star Music from June 6th-13th. Anyone else going to be there? It's me, hubby, and two dd's. Actually, on the 7th it will be my daughter's and my birthday! Happy Birthday to us! Tink :banana: :banana:

Our first trip starts June 1. We can't wait. DH more than anyone! Any last minute suggestions on what we MUST pack?

We're leaving on the 4th and will be at POP until the 11th!!!

Can't wait!!! DD5's first trip!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We're heading down on June 1st arriving on June 2nd. We'll be at AKL until time to head home on June 10th.

Rob

staying at Vistana Villages June 8-14 then onto US for 2 nights

We fly into Orlando from DFW on June 3 - me, DH, DS (23 mos), my parents, my cousin and her girlfriend, and my aunt. Half of our party is staying at SoG, while the rest of us will be at OKW. Can't wait! Finally into the single digits!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter