Leaving for my Planning session!!(UPDATED)PICS!!!

Belle83007

Mouseketeer
:goodvibes Just wanted to let everyone know i m geting ready to leave for my planning session/WDW trip!!!!!My plane leaves out of Philly at 7am, and I am soooo nervous about the flight I cant sleep!!!! I get exteme anxiety when I fly:scared: My heart is racing just thinking of it!! But, I am just gonna be singing some disney tunes in my head to get me through the flight luckily its only 2.5hrs. I will let you all know how it goes when I get back!!! I meet with Ken on Thurs for the actual planning session, and Friday is the taste testing at the Boardwalk!!! I am sooo excited:banana: :banana: I will miss you guys!!! I wish you could all come with me!! I will also let you all know how StephSFL's wedding goes she is getting married at 5pm tomorrow over at the WP. I am soo excited to meet a fellow Diser!! well i will catch up with you guys when I get back!!!:grouphug:

You are going to have the best time! We had a blast at our planning session and the boardwalk blew us away with their food and service. have fun for all of us;)

thanks you:goodvibes any food you recommend we request?? It will be the first time we see our reception site, I really hope we like it!!:)

For the entree we tried parmesan crusted chicken and filet mignon paired with lobster tail in a tarregon buerre blanc sauce- it was to die for and the chicken was amazing! We did not have one bad thing from them:rotfl:

pixie08- I am so glad to hear that because are gonna taste all of them:goodvibes I want to go with the filet of beef and lobster duo, but i am thinking we might do the parmesan crusted chicken with the filet just because we are trying to stick to a budget:rolleyes: I am excited to try it all, i figured you cant go wrong the food is usually pretty good in disney;)

princessdisneybelle- anything you need you know we are all here for you:hug: i am glad to see things went well.

Oh you will love them both. The beef and chicken will be good too:goodvibes have fun!

Oh man! I just saw this and missed you! Right about now you're probably flying right over my house :banana: :banana:

I hope you have a GREAT time and we can't wait to read all about it when you get back :) :) :)

Have a wonderful time.. Let us know how it went.. We would love to hear details....:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :surfweb:

Have a great time at your planning session! We can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!
Take care

just got in from my planning session/trip. I will post more by monday right now i am beat!!! off to bed!!! By the way, i met StephSFL She looked GORGEOUS!!!! Even after all her dress issues she looked fab!!! And i also met Fairytalebride!!!! She dont post much on the wedding boards anymore but i am sure some of you remember her!!!:goodvibes great trip!! i will update everyone later byes for now!!:goodvibes

Yeah, welcome back :cheer2: So cool that you met Steph and Lindsey!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it!! I know how it feels when you get back, don't worry, get some rest, we can wait! ;)

Ok, you done resting yet???? :goodvibes

just got in from my planning session/trip. I will post more by monday right now i am beat!!! off to bed!!! By the way, i met StephSFL She looked GORGEOUS!!!! Even after all her dress issues she looked fab!!! And i also met Fairytalebride!!!! She dont post much on the wedding boards anymore but i am sure some of you remember her!!!:goodvibes great trip!! i will update everyone later byes for now!!:goodvibes

Cant wait to hear all about it-- I hope you can share photos as well. :woohoo: Welcome back!

hey guys!!! Just wanted to let everyone know that the trip was great!!! I get soo depressed when i come back from vacation!!!:sad1: I seriously cry every time i leave disney:guilty: The good thing is i know i will be back in 6mons!!! Anyway, everything went perfectly. Ken had a family emergency on thursday the Feb 8th so i didnt get to meet with him for the planning session but we did get to meet with him for the menu tasting on friday the 10th. It was awesome to get to taste the food and see our reception site:goodvibes We arrived on Sunday the 4th luckily had a great flight:cool1: Checked in at Pop-Century!!! We spent the rest of the day at Magic Kingdom which was nice because they had some xtra hours that night:cool1: We headed on over to grand Floridian at 4 and got to see StephSFL as she was getting her pictures taken, and like i said she looked absolutely beautiful:goodvibes Then we ran over to the WP to check it out before her guests arrived and of course it looked amazing!!! That was actually the first time i got to see it inside. After that we headed over to Ohanas for dinner which was great as usual. As we were on the monorail heading back to Magic Kingdom from Ohanas we actually saw Steph and her new hubby leaving the WP!!!! I waved and said congrats as we rode by!!! I was excited to think that would be us in 6mons!!!Monday we spent in Epcot and ate at 9 Dragons in China for dinner!!! YUMMY!!! I love the food there!! We also had breakfast at Chef Mickeys DF favorite place for his first meal of the day!!The weather was soo much colder than we expected. It was like 40s or low 50s at night you def needed a thick sweat shirt, but it started to warm up as the week went on.Tuesday we went down town had the best sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich shopped for a while then went to MGM for the rest of the night! Wednesday we went to Ohanas for breakfast which happens to be my favorite place for breakfast. I just didnt get the same feeling this time though. I feel like all the characters werent as lively as they usually are. I was disappointed because chip and dale werent there and they happen to be my 2 favorite characters in disney:love: I felt like they were all just kind of strolling to different tables getting the pics done and leaving I was upset:guilty: I look forward to all the characters acting silly at breakfast we just didnt get that this time. They also added lilo and stitch and i thought stitch would have been playing his part and being naughty, but nothing from him either just kind of posing for the pics and leaving. And they seemed to be doing this with all the tables:confused: Maybe i am just being weird but usually they play the character so well that i forget they are a person in a costume:rolleyes1 I can be such a kid sometimes i know you can all laugh at me now:rotfl: but anyway i was disappointed and i noticed it our whole trip Maybe the characters just woke up on the wrong side of the bed that week:) Anyway, back to breakfast at Ohanas... sooo i turn my head and see a familiar face being seated..... omg it was FairyTaleBride (Lindsey) and her parents:banana: I was like Al look she is from the dis boards, then i got the weird look from him thinking i am some crazy person:rotfl: Hes like you guys should all wear shirts while you are in Disney saying you are from the Dis-board and what screen name you are:idea: I was like thats an awesome idea :lmao: Then i got an even stranger look from him, lol. I said i have to go say hi, and hes like what are you gonna say hi i am belle from the disboards, and i was like thats exactly what i am gonna say,lol.:lmao: So i did. i walked up said hi she was telling me how she moved there now and lives 13mins from the mouse himself!!! I am sooo jealous:mad: anyway, it was nice to meet 2 dis friends during my trip:goodvibes I do think the whole shirt idea with the screen names was a great idea though because i sure was looking at everyone wondering if they were on the dis at all the whole time we were there.:rotfl: So after breakfast we went to MK again for the day and back to the polynesian for dinner at kona cafe!!! YUMMy!!!:banana: Before dinner we went to the little bar they have near ohanas and had some Rum Runners ( SOOOO GOOD!!!!!AND SOOO STRONG!!!) We were feeling good after those drinks:rotfl: then headed back to MK or the night.
NEXT IS OUR PLANNING SESSION AND MENU TASTING!!! I will post more a little later!!!:goodvibes I have pics on my camera so if anyone knows how i can get them from my digital over to here to post let me know:rolleyes1 i am not very smart with that stuff:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter