Leaving at 5:00 am and I CAN'T SLEEP!

pixiedust1

Mouseketeer
Well I have been keeping myself busy all day and night with tying up loose ends, and now I REALLY should be in bed seeing as it is 1:00 am here, and our alarm will be going off at 4:30am, so we can load up and head out by 5:00am or so...but I just cannot sleep. I am not even the slightest bit tired! All I can think about it getting to the world! :yay: :yay: :yay: This ever happen to anyone else?

I know what you mean! Just like that little kid on the commercial..."I'm too excited to sleep!" (Gosh, I just love that!)

But try and get some rest. You've got a busy and fun day ahead of you, and you dont want to be cranky in the happiest place on earth!

Enjoy your trip!!!

OP, I hope you AREN'T reading this!! Hope you got to sleep, so you can get up and GOOOOO! :teeth:

Have a great time!

According to my 'puter, it's 4:59 a.m., so you're on your way. I too feel your pain. I'm leaving at 4 PM today, but woke up (wide awake, mind you) at 2 a.m. I got up, went to Waffle House, then came on in to work for a few hours before going home and doing the last minute packing thing... And for the record, when I got into the shower, my wife came in and said she hadn't slept a wink all night either...

Oh well - in 13 hours, I'll be landing at 'home'.:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

It seems I can't ever sleep the night before we leave. I'll be trying it again in about 3 weeks.

I am leaving on Wed. and still haven't packed yet...I just said to my Mom....I like going to Disney because I know the ropes...shorts,suit,lotion,hat and gloves! Kids can't wait! Space Mountain hear we come...hope it warms up so they can swim.:banana: :banana: :banana:

hahah I rarely sleep the night before I leave. and I don't sleep my last night in the World to savor as much Disney magic time as I can.

but then again I have terrible sleeping habits as it is. I'm staying up till 5am tonight writing a paper while listening to DisRadio and the Wall-E Soundtrack.

Well, I'm still up and I have to be back up in 5 and a half hours to leave for the airport. I finally got everything done, and I'm trying to relax, but I'm too excited! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter