Leavin for Disney in A Few Hours

kelly330

DVC Member
I am sooo excited. My mom and I just decided yesterday at lunch that we should go to Disney this weekend.:cool1: Our plane leaves at 6:00 from Philly tonight. We will have all day tomorrow, but our plane to come home leaves at 6 AM.:sad2: That was the only open flight we could get on, and I have to be back at work on Monday. My aunt and uncle are there now, so we didn;'t tell them we're going and we're going to surprise them. We will probably do Epcot in the day tomorrow and do MK at night, since it's open till 11. :yay: I can't wait..and I still haven't told my work I have to leave early:scared:

I am sooo excited. My mom and I just decided yesterday at lunch that we should go to Disney this weekend.:cool1: Our plane leaves at 6:00 from Philly tonight. We will have all day tomorrow, but our plane to come home leaves at 6 AM.:sad2: That was the only open flight we could get on, and I have to be back at work on Monday. My aunt and uncle are there now, so we didn;'t tell them we're going and we're going to surprise them. We will probably do Epcot in the day tomorrow and do MK at night, since it's open till 11. :yay: I can't wait..and I still haven't told my work I have to leave early:scared:

Wow! You give meaning to the word spontaneous! Enjoy your trip!

We were missin it..we haven't been there since October, now that i graduated from college and work full time. I can't take off too much. we told my dad this morning...he thinks we're nuts:goodvibes

We were missin it..we haven't been there since October, now that i graduated from college and work full time. I can't take off too much. we told my dad this morning...he thinks we're nuts:goodvibes

We haven't been since last May and I feel like I'm dieing! Luckily only 8 more days! I graduated college and work full time now too, but luckily I get 2 weeks paid. So...guess where they'll be spent this year? Ding ding ding! You guessed it!

SOOO COOL!!!!!!!! GOsh I cant imigine we are going in 7 days and have been playing now for almost 2 years!!!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get 2 weeks paid vacation too, but I already went a week when I first started working here, and I'm going for another week in June, :rotfl: I can't get enough of it there. I just feel so happy and relaxed:cloud9: and I get so depressed when it's time to leave. Everybody at my work thinks Im nuts b/c I love it so much, but you all feel the same way as I do. Theyre the ones who are nuts:laughing:

I've done that. Those "I've had enough, I need a break, let's go to Disney" moments are the best. :)

Have a great time!

Woohoo! I'm excited and happy for you! Have you told work that you need to leave early (don't ya just hate that?)? Have a wonderful weekend!:cool1:

We'll be there, too. We are leaving as soon as the boys get out of school today. They are so excited for their first trip!!

We'll be there, too. We are leaving as soon as the boys get out of school today. They are so excited for their first trip!!

They must be sooo excited. Where are you staying. We will be at the Coronado, because that's the only DIS hotel that wasn't booked

Woohoo! I'm excited and happy for you! Have you told work that you need to leave early (don't ya just hate that?)? Have a wonderful weekend!:cool1:

I just told my manager...I waited for the "big boss" to leave:rotfl: He didn't mind though, I told him I would work through lunch, but I've been on here the whole time:yay:

We'll be at POP. I'm hoping for good crowds and weather!! Hoping it was worth taking the kids out of school for a week.

It will definitely be worth it. Usually if it rains, it just does it for an hour or so, then goes away. get fastpasses for everyone and you'll be fine. You're staying onsite, so you'll have extra magic hours. Get to the parks when they first open, and get on as much as you can without a wait. Then you can go back to your hotel and relax by the pool for a little if you want. Then go out again in the evening. There are usually no waits near closing time. You just have to figure out all the stuff you definitely don't want to miss.

Talk about spontaneous! I thought I was spontaneous with two weeks notice! *LOL*

Have a wonderful time!

Talk about spontaneous! I thought I was spontaneous with two weeks notice! *LOL*

Have a wonderful time!

Thanks! well, when i was younger and my mom turned 40, she was depressed, and wanted to be there. About an hour later, she comes out and says get packet wer're leaving in 2 hours. My dad wanted to kill her.:rotfl2:

We are leaving at 3 AM to drive down from Alabama. We will be there a week. Have fun!:woohoo:

My aunt and uncle are stayin at the Coronado also. My mom just called her and asked what building and room number they were in, cuz she was curious. So tomorrow morning we are gonna call them while standing outside their door, and say how we wish were were there. Then we'll knock, and theyll have a heart attack. Let me know if anyone has any other good ideas of how to surprise them.
Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter