Leave Tomorrow!

dumbolove

Mouseketeer
Happy New Year everyone! I feel like such a kid...I can't sleep! I am just thinking about being in Disney tomorrow! As I finish up my packing today I am reconsidering some of the things that I was going to bring. As I have been told on here and have read going in January can be unpredictable. As I look at the weather for the week...it isn't too bad. Is anyone down there now and can tell me how it feels at night? I was going to bring my Uggs and Northface jacket. I don't think it is necessary. I have sweaters that I was going to wear at night because we are going to nice places to eat and than doing adult things at night (jellyrolls, World Showcase, ect.). Anyone have suggestions?

dumbolove said:
Happy New Year everyone! I feel like such a kid...I can't sleep! I am just thinking about being in Disney tomorrow! As I finish up my packing today I am reconsidering some of the things that I was going to bring. As I have been told on here and have read going in January can be unpredictable. As I look at the weather for the week...it isn't too bad. Is anyone down there now and can tell me how it feels at night? I was going to bring my Uggs and Northface jacket. I don't think it is necessary. I have sweaters that I was going to wear at night because we are going to nice places to eat and than doing adult things at night (jellyrolls, World Showcase, ect.). Anyone have suggestions?

We also leave tomorrow. It's so hard to pack for a winter trip! I keep changing my mind on what I need to bring.

I know! Are you brining heavy stuff? Am I gonna regret packing warm boots? I know it sounds silly but I don't want to wear a hoodie all night...I want to be dressed up a little bit!

Also, I was in Disney a week later than this trip and it was WARM during the day (some members of my group were in shorts) but a night it was so cold and I was so unprepared. So that is is my mind, but I think the humidity is high all next week...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter