• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

leave sat. and cant decide what to drive

albnsc

going to back to disney...at long last whooopppe!!
We leave saturday. And now we are deciding what to drive. The jeep grand cherrokee or the dodge ram 2500 turbo diesel. the jeep gets approx. 20mpg ,the truck i dont know for sure. maybe about 20 also. I hate when i worry. the effect that rita might have on gas has me worried.

yes they do. we live in upstate sc and i dont know if i am used to the truck enough to in florida traffic. but i think we might take it. Also while we hod our gas shortage we could find diesel faster than gas.

My husband says, with the price of gas at the moment you'd be foolish to drive at all. :teeth:

Is it too far to bike to Disney?

I would opt for gas over diesel if you are worried about shortages. It is true that a more stations are likely to run out of gas before they run out of diesel, but there are a heck of a lot more stations selling gas.

It could go either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter