Leave in 8 days!!!!!

NJtoATL

DIS Veteran
I just realized that I am leaving in 8 days, staying off-site. (I usually stay off site, I like to go shopping at the outlets. ; ) I will be traveling with my best friend and her two children ages 15(boy) and 9(girl). The kids do not know that they are going on this trip. My friend has not started packing for the trip yet. :confused3 I invited her the first week of January. My husband started a new job and is unable to come this time. She had plenty of notice to prepare. I've been packed since the week between Christmas and New Years. My car :car: will leave my driveway promptly at 10a.m. with or without passengers. ;)

I just realized that I am leaving in 8 days, staying off-site. (I usually stay off site, I like to go shopping at the outlets. ; ) I will be traveling with my best friend and her two children ages 15(boy) and 9(girl). The kids do not know that they are going on this trip. My friend has not started packing for the trip yet. :confused3 I invited her the first week of January. My husband started a new job and is unable to come this time. She had plenty of notice to prepare. I've been packed since the week between Christmas and New Years. My car :car: will leave my driveway promptly at 10a.m. with or without passengers. ;)

We leave in 13 days (driving from NY to WDW) and I have been pre-packing and organzing since Dec, so the fact that your friend has not started getting things ready is SCARY!:scared1: Maybe your friend does not realize what packing for a WDW vacation entails. Offer her some suggestions and some help in getting things ready. It would be sad to have a delayed start and hurt feelings sour a WDW vacation. :thumbsup2
HAVE A GREAT TIME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter