Leave in 3 days Worried SICK!!

sramos89

Earning My Ears
We leave in 3 days!!! First trip, trip of a lifetime. I am packed, planned and ready to go!!
Problem???
Everyone at work, school, etc... have the stomach flu!!!:guilty:
We don't have it...... but I can't help but think that "what if?"
So I am asking.... "What if we get sick at Disney?"
:confused3

Stop thimking about it, and try and concentrate on your trip. Make sure you take hand sanitizer for the airport,taxi,magical express,hotel, etc. If you do get sick down there, they do sell pepto, tums, etc. in the gift shop. Or go to the front desk, and they can give you a number for a pharmacy down there. It cost more money because they deliver, or get a cab and go to one to buy whatever you need. Relax:cloud9: Have a great time...

Believe in Disney Magic!!!

Ok... I agree with the hand sanitizer and no touching your faces!!! I would also pack stuff in case you are sick...

Hope everyone stays well and you do have a great trip!!!

I'd still rather be sick with the stomach flu in Disney than sick with the stomach flu at home!!!

Keep washing your hands! That IS the best defense. Remind the kids.

We have left for trips with similar scenarios before. You will make it down there. You will have a blast REGARDLESS! If someone is so sick that they need a doctor, they will even bring one to you. You can get your doctor to call in a prescription that Disney will pick up for you (or get a cab to go pick up).

Trust that it will all work out and that this is going to be the most magical first trip EVER!!

BTW, I looked at Orlando weather this a.m. (just b/c this is what I do to torture myself) and you are looking at sunshine and high 80's all week!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter