Least Favourite Fictional Characters of all time?

Only on Book 2 of Game of Thrones. But Sansa Stark is a glory hungry , pie in the sky , moron....

I forgot to add Vernon and Petunia Dursley to my most hated list. They should have gone to jail for abusing Harry as a child.

Agree with the hated Potter characters.. and I'd add Draco Malfoy and his posse to that list.

The Nanny. What a voice!

The mother in Drop Dead Fred. Pure evil!

The warden in The Shawshank Redemption.

Shooter McGavin in Happy Gilmore.

Annie Wilkes in Misery.

Joe St. George in Dolores Claiborne.

OOH, must add one more. Nellie Oleson from Little House on the Prairie! I guess she was kind of fictional, since Laura Ingalls Wilder created her character from several little girls she knew. She was bad enough in the books, but what an evil child she was on the show!

I don't hate a lot of characters... But I hate Blaine from Glee so much that I quit watching the show at the beginning of the third season.

Aside from that, just about everyone I hate is written to be hated. (Umbridge from Harry Potter, etc.)

Harry Potter. can't stand his personality.
Stephanie Plum from the Janet Evanovich books. There are like 20 books and the character has not grown at all.

April, as played by Aubrey Plaza in Parks & Recreation. She is a despicable person.

Umbridge is so wonderfully evil. In Harry potter movies, I cannot stand the take on moaning myrtle. And the way they have Fred and George say things together, too "twinny" nothing like the books.

I read the twilight series, and I thought Bella was the most unlikeable protagonist. Poor me, all these gorgeous guys like me, life is terrible. Remind me again why I'm supposed to be rooting for her?

The lead character (Andie? I forget) from Devil Wears Prada. No redeeming qualities.

See also: Bridget Jones, Shopaholic ... pretty much all chick lit protagonists. Vapid, neurotic, materialistic and stupid.

Everyone in Rent except Angel and Benny.
Holden Caulfield.
Laura Winslow (yes, from Family Matters).

Not sure about "all time worst" but the one that springs immediately to mind right now is Big Jim Rennie (book character, not lame-o tv show version). I can't believe the storyline didn't include numerous assassination attempts :confused3

That's who I thought of too! I cannot recall ever reading a book where my blood pressure would rise when reading about his character. That is the work of a writing genius. It was so hard to read at night because I would always go to bed pissed. :rotfl: I hate how they have made his character on the TV show. It's nothing like him at all!

Elf on a Shelf.

Duffy the Disney bear a close second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter