Least favorite ride

DQfreak23

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
I thought it would be fun to post your least favorite ride in WDW????:laundy:

I would have to say ellens universe of energy. I think its sooo boring. My mom auctually fell asleep on it. Imangine what disney could do with a few updates to the ride.:idea:

Dinosaur :scared:

I hate that ride so much, but somehow, I always end up having to ride it every trip.

The Haunted Mansion

Nah, just joking. If I had to choose it would probably be the Backlot tour. I don't really like the demonstration at the beginning and wish there were more behind the scenes views like the costume department. The boneyard is a highlight but I would prefer it as a walking exhibit.

i've only been to wdw once, but i'd have to say Dinosaur. That ride scared me so much, I closed my eyes the entire time.

boring......my thoughts:

movie...meh
slight movements.....meh
smells- used in haunted houses since 2002.....meh

you can get the same experience by watching video of california, with pine air freshener, a bowl of oranges,a fan, and leaning in a office chair.

Prime evil whirl in dinoland or what ever it's called. It hurts my neck, back, and ears because it whips you around SO much. :snooty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter