Least Favorite Ride: Choose One For Each Park

I am only doing rides I have ridden. Thank goodness I have never seen Stitch or Sounds Dangerous.

Magic Kingdom: it's a small world (This ride annoys me. I have to ride it three times at Disneyland..:furious:)
EPOCT: Spaceship Earth. (It's a cool ride, but my dad and I where very nervous about those cars. I felt like I was going to fall off the track. Plus it did not take our picture, boo. I consider this the most terrifying ride at Disney, and I love thrill rides.)
Hollywood Studios: Backlot Tour. (I don't mind it actually, but the first part is boring. Honestly I like all the rides I have ridden at Hollywood Studios. The costuming part is neat.)
Animal Kingdom: It's Tough to Be a Bug. (I hated the bugs "crawling" all over me.)

Why do you have to ride It's A Small World 3 times? That's just It's A Small World overload! :hyper:

Magic Kingdom: Peter Pan's Flight. Not that this is my least favorite, but the wait line is always 45 minutes which isn't worth waiting for the actual ride haha.

Epcot: Living With The Land. I can't stand this lol

Hollywood Studios: Lights, Motor, Action! I've seen this way too many times... :bored:

Animal Kingdom: Primeval Whirl. I hate spinning rides... :scared:

Well, first of all, I pretty much disagree with all of you guys.

Magic Kingdom: Don't have a least favorite ride
Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur (ugh, I close my eyes every single time)
Epcot: None
HS: Great Movie Ride can get boring sometimes once you've seen everything a million times, they really need to update it!

MK: The teacups! riding it five times really hurts the stomach ;)
AK: None
EPCOT: Figment of Your Imagination
HS: None

Magic Kingdom:Can't really think of one.

Animal Kingdom:Triceratops Spin simply because its a Dumbo clone and its the only bad ride I can think of at the moment

Hollywood Studios: There isn't really any ride here I dislike so I would say Backlot Tour because it always feel too long, and I think there are some good ways to update it (same goes for the Great Movie Ride).

Epcot: No rides, but for attractions I would say Innoventions. It doesn't feel as interactive and fun as it once did, most likely because of my age now. I usually just see it as a diversion and try to skip it.

Magic Kingdom- Stitch's Great Escape. Like for real. That ride needs to go.
Epcot- I don't know the name of it.. But the ride in Mexico used to be fun to go on and make fun of for being cheesy.. but now with the Three Caballeros, I personally just hate it.
Hollywood Studios- American Idol Experience...:scared:
Animal Kingdom- It's Tough to be a Bug

Magic Kingdom- Stitch's Great Escape. They make it seem like something's going to happen, but you just sit there and get burped on. Everything else is perfect
Epcot- None, Epcot's perfect
Hollywood Studios- Lights, Motor, Action! idk I just hate it.
Animal Kingdom- None

lets see ..........

MK-none every ride is fun there
ECOT-that Germany ride that is just fun if you just want to sit on a ride
HOLLYWOOD S- TOT I just cant step one foot in that ride idk why:confused3
ANIMAL. KINGDOM -exposition everistt as waging cant step one foot in that ride

lets see ..........

MK-none every ride is fun there
ECOT-that Germany ride that is just fun if you just want to sit on a ride
HOLLYWOOD S- TOT I just cant step one foot in that ride idk why:confused3
ANIMAL. KINGDOM -exposition everistt as waging cant step one foot in that ride

I love TOT and EE!!! And Maelstrom is okay, I find it hilarious that they hAve Fastpasses for it

MK: Astro Orbiter. I refuse to ride it because I'm so scared of heights.
Epcot: I don't really know. .___.
HS: Backlot Tour. I don't mind it every once in a while, but other times it's boring.
AK: The train? I never ride it so I don't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter