Least Favorite Ride: Choose One For Each Park

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
OK, just like my favorite ride thread, this is for your least fave ride. :p If you have absolutely no least fave ride at a certain park, just say none. (but admit it, we all have a least favorite ride ::yes:: so at least mention a ride for a park) Oh and don't forget, put your reason why! Here are mine:

MK-Winnie the Pooh for two reasons. 1: it's boring 2: I'm well... a little too old for it :hippie:
Epcot-The Nemo Ride because it's kind of dumb to me :confused3
HS-None :cool1:
AK-None :cool1:

Magic Kingdom: Hall of Presidents/ Winnie the Pooh

Hollywood Studios: Great Movie Ride. Like it. They could update it though

EPCOT: Ellens Energy Adventure. This ride is so bad. Waste of space too

Animal Kingdom: Not many rides to choose from but Triceretops Spin

Magic Kingdom: Hall of Presidents/ Winnie the Pooh

Hollywood Studios: Great Movie Ride. Like it. They could update it though

EPCOT: Ellens Energy Adventure. This ride is so bad. Waste of space too

Animal Kingdom: Not many rides to choose from but Triceretops Spin

Yeah, I heard the Hall Of Presidents is really boring but I've never done it before. And basically, Triceretops Spin is just Dumbo with dinos. I want to do the Great Movie Ride the next time my fam goes, it seems cool. Oh and I never did Ellens Energy Adventure either. :cool1:

Magic Kingdom- First of all, Winnie the Pooh is an AMAZING ride :thumbsup2 and second, the worst ride is Stitch's Great Escape. We went on it once and hated it!!! :confused3

Epcot- Probably that one plant ride in The Land...it puts me to sleep! :sad2:

Hollywood Studios- Lights, Motors, Action! It's cool the first time you watch it but it's a waste of time if you go again...they should really update it :cool1:

Animal Kingdom- Any of the bird shows (e.g. flights of wonder)...they make me feel like I'm in a zoo and I don't want to be in a zoo! I want to be in Disney!!! :rotfl:

Magic Kingdom- First of all, Winnie the Pooh is an AMAZING ride :thumbsup2 and second, the worst ride is Stitch's Great Escape. We went on it once and hated it!!! :confused3

Hollywood Studios- Lights, Motors, Action! It's cool the first time you watch it but it's a waste of time if you go again...they should really update it :cool1:

Animal Kingdom- Any of the bird shows (e.g. flights of wonder)...they make me feel like I'm in a zoo and I don't want to be in a zoo! I want to be in Disney!!! :rotfl:

For Epcot, do you mean Living With The Land? Oh and Stitch's Great Escape, I went on it when I was younger and it scarred me for life! :scared1:

I am NOT a fan of Space Mountain. My husband and kids like it, but I refuse to ride it anymore!! I am a large size fanny person. I feel like I sit up taller in the car, so I'm scared to death my head will be lopped right off in the dark as we zoom around the track. Unreasonable I'm sure, but just the same it totally freaks me out to not see how close I am to the rafters!!

Magic Kingdom: Stitch's Great Escape. I still cringe thinking about it. I also REALLY don't like the new Space Mountain. I swear to God, there was one time when I thought I'd fractured my pelvis.
Hollywood Studios: None
Epcot: Living with the Land, though I don't really hate it.
Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids. The ride itself is fun but I always have a pretty bad reaction to something in the water.

Yeah, I heard the Hall Of Presidents is really boring but I've never done it before. And basically, Triceretops Spin is just Dumbo with dinos. I want to do the Great Movie Ride the next time my fam goes, it seems cool. Oh and I never did Ellens Energy Adventure either. :cool1:

The Great Movie ride is really cool, don't get me wrong, I still like it. I've been on it so many times though, it just lost some of its magic for me. The Energy Adventure is really bad lol I like Ellen I think she's funny, but this ride is like 15 years old, and its literally 40 minutes long. I can tolerate all the kiddie, slow moving Disney rides, this one is rough though. It's such a big building I wish they would put something else in there

Magic Kingdom: That darned Great Escape.... It makes me sad, as Stitch is my all time FAVORITE character!

Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids. I've been on many rides similar to this, and Kali just cant keep up with them! Boring, too slow, blaaaaaah.

Hollywood Studios: Weeeeeell.... Hmmm.... Honestly i like em all!

Epcot: Oh dont even get me started. FIGMENT.... It HAS to go! I love the concept, but the execution.... Nyblrg! I had an imaginary friend as a kid (still kinda do) that represented my figment of imagination, and there was just not enough magic in this figment. Then that 3 Cabellaros ride... Oh jeez. I still have fun on Small World for heavens sake, my expectations are not wild.

And now, some Pessimism Awards

Worst Seats: Tower of Terror
Worst Smell: Peter Pan's Flight
Most Boring: Hall of Presidents
Worst Effects: Peter Pan (nostalgic value saves it)
Most Obnoxious: Primeval Whirl (the ride is great, but the scenery irritates me. Why is most of dinoland cartoony? I liked REAL dinosaurs as a kid)

I do kind of agree with you on Peter Pan having very average effects, but remember, it's one of the older rides! It's not as up-to-date as the new Test Track! :)

Magic Kingdom: That darned Great Escape.... It makes me sad, as Stitch is my all time FAVORITE character!

Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids. I've been on many rides similar to this, and Kali just cant keep up with them! Boring, too slow, blaaaaaah.

Epcot: Oh dont even get me started. FIGMENT.... It HAS to go! I love the concept, but the execution.... Nyblrg! I had an imaginary friend as a kid (still kinda do) that represented my figment of imagination, and there was just not enough magic in this figment. Then that 3 Cabellaros ride... Oh jeez. I still have fun on Small World for heavens sake, my expectations are not wild.

Most Obnoxious: Primeval Whirl (the ride is great, but the scenery irritates me. Why is most of dinoland cartoony? I liked REAL dinosaurs as a kid)

I don't know why but I love the 3 Caballeros ride!!! The song is probably the thing that I love!! It's upbeat and it puts you in a good mood!!! :thumbsup2

Exactly this :thumbsup2

MK: Stitch's great escape, i have to agree with everyone else. You expect so much of the ride and then you go on it and your like oh thats it?

AK: I hate the dinosaur ride thats really realistic (I think its just called Dinosaur), as a kid i sat on the end seat and it traumatized me, i could barely keep my eyes open. I'll still go on the ride just I cant sit on the end.

HS: Toy Story Midway Mania. Ok, the time when I always go to Disney there are never any lines the biggest wait would be like 20mins on even the most popular rides, but this ride always seems to have 40- 1 hour wait. So when it first came out we waited an hour for this ride and to me I feel like its literally the same as the buzz lightyear ride in MK with 3D glasses.

Epcot: Living With the Land. We always get fast passes for Soarin' and we always find ourselves going on this ride to kill time because its right next to Soarin'. I guess its relaxing after walking around the park all day but tbh its so boring

I also agree with you (and everyone else ;)) with the Stitch's Great Escape. I mean, like I said before in a different comment, it scarred me for life when I went on it when I was younger. And yeah, I heard the Hall of Presidents is really boring.

MK: Stitch's great escape, i have to agree with everyone else. You expect so much of the ride and then you go on it and your like oh thats it?

AK: I hate the dinosaur ride thats really realistic (I think its just called Dinosaur), as a kid i sat on the end seat and it traumatized me, i could barely keep my eyes open. I'll still go on the ride just I cant sit on the end.

HS: Toy Story Midway Mania. Ok, the time when I always go to Disney there are never any lines the biggest wait would be like 20mins on even the most popular rides, but this ride always seems to have 40- 1 hour wait. So when it first came out we waited an hour for this ride and to me I feel like its literally the same as the buzz lightyear ride in MK with 3D glasses.

Epcot: Living With the Land. We always get fast passes for Soarin' and we always find ourselves going on this ride to kill time because its right next to Soarin'. I guess its relaxing after walking around the park all day but tbh its so boring

I agree with you with the wait for Toy Story Mania. It is SO LONG! One time, I think it was almost 3 hours. You have to get to HS really early so you can get a fastpass.

Have you ever researched the backstory for primeval whirl? It explains why Chester and Herster's is all cartoony and why the rest of the area is very scientific. :)

mk: its a small world cuz its boring and annoying
epcot: none
ak: dinosaur its ruff
hs:none:)

I agree with you with the wait for Toy Story Mania. It is SO LONG! One time, I think it was almost 3 hours. You have to get to HS really early so you can get a fastpass.

I agree. I only spend about half a day there. I usually do everything that I want by about 11, then i eat lunch and take the boat EPCOT. Then I go back for Fantasmic.

I am only doing rides I have ridden. Thank goodness I have never seen Stitch or Sounds Dangerous.

Magic Kingdom: it's a small world (This ride annoys me. I have to ride it three times at Disneyland..:furious:)
EPOCT: Spaceship Earth. (It's a cool ride, but my dad and I where very nervous about those cars. I felt like I was going to fall off the track. Plus it did not take our picture, boo. I consider this the most terrifying ride at Disney, and I love thrill rides.)
Hollywood Studios: Backlot Tour. (I don't mind it actually, but the first part is boring. Honestly I like all the rides I have ridden at Hollywood Studios. The costuming part is neat.)
Animal Kingdom: It's Tough to Be a Bug. (I hated the bugs "crawling" all over me.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter