least favorite attraction

I absolutley hate TOT of terror. I have wrote major roller coasters all over the country and al inds of rides but I actually thought my life was over on TOT i came off it shaking nearly passing out and had to go back to the resort.:scared1:

My dad hates "falling" rides too. Apparently when TOT first opened, my stepmom tricked him into going on it. He was NOT happy. :mad:

I liked stitch, so did my whole family. My least favorite is the COuntry Bears hands down!!!

That bad? One of the ones we never seem to have time for and it's on my list for our next trip.
I'd go it once so you can say you've seen it, but in reality there is no more "back lot" at MGM. Here's what you see:
1) Pre-show demonstration of how a large water tank set is used in films (modestly interesting)
2) A wait queue that goes through a "warehouse" with generic props plus a few used in actual motion pictures.
3) A tram ride that goes through "Catastrophe Canyon" (they really ought to just call the ride "CC" and leave it at that.
4) Along the short tram ride to and from CC you will see several "boneyard" items like the steamroller used in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, a model plane used in Con Air, Walt Disney's turbo-prop airplane, etc. You also get to see the practice area (a fenced asphalt lot) they use for the "Lights, Camera, Action" stunt show!!!
5) The tram also goes through a tunnel where you can see into one of the Disney costume shops (if it's after quiting time, the place will be empty) and you'll also currently see some of the costumes worn in the POTC films.
6) After you get off the tram you can walk through a building that has a static display of some movie costumes and props (currently, the display is centered around movie villains).
That's it...

Country Bears - that is just so boring!

I missed stitch b/c of kid swap. After my DH and DMIL were done they both said...do not waste the time...it was not worth it....so I never did my turn of the swap.

Indy cars do not thrill me...but my DS loves them! We got there on extra magic mornings right after we ride Dumbo!!!!

We all thought Stich was cute!
We all thought Pirates was waste of time! My Sister in law is a huge fan and she still was so bored!
The indy cars were ridiculous.. but I can see how very young kids like 6 and under would like them. They are so slow thought.. I think it's a huge waste of space!

Stitch because of the smell... I hope that something better takes that place sooner then later..... and the Teacups...(i dont want them to replace it or anything) makes me dizzy just thinking about it!

I don't ride any roller coasters except Big Thunder. That aside, I can't stand the Tiki Room.

I thought Stitch was amusing, but nothing great. The old alien encounter was much better, because it was the only ride in any of the Disney parks that was "scary," to me at least. I can't make a fair judgement of the Country Bears because it has been about 8 years, but I recall it being sooo boring so i've never went into it since.

My new least favorite attraction is now hands down, It's a Small World. I always used to think it was mildly entertaining, a good break from the heat. Well, on my last trip, something broke down and we were stuck in the middle of the ride for 30 MINUTES. The boat stopped, but they just kept singing and singing and singing and singing and singing... Yep, I definitely do not like that ride anymore.

My new least favorite attraction is now hands down, It's a Small World. I always used to think it was mildly entertaining, a good break from the heat. Well, on my last trip, something broke down and we were stuck in the middle of the ride for 30 MINUTES. The boat stopped, but they just kept singing and singing and singing and singing and singing... Yep, I definitely do not like that ride anymore.

:rotfl:

That would be torture.

I don't mind the ride. I wouldn't wait in a long line, but it's good for a break and to cool off. If I had to listen to that song for 30 minutes I would probably have to jump off the boat and swim to the exit :rotfl2:

Probably the Great Movie Ride. The first couple of times was ok but it is getting so old. We will ride it in November though because we are going with people who have never been to Disney. I won't mind it just isn't my favorite by any stretch of the imagination. :rolleyes1

Stitch. Tried it twice (thought maybe we missed something the first time around). Liked Alien Encounter a lot, and miss it. Stitch..I can pass it by.

Sara

snow white needs to go!! It can definitely be replaced with something a little more recent. That ride is terrible.

Probably the Great Movie Ride. The first couple of times was ok but it is getting so old. We will ride it in November though because we are going with people who have never been to Disney. I won't mind it just isn't my favorite by any stretch of the imagination. :rolleyes1
Rode it last week after years since the last time. I had forgoten how much it had put me to sleep. Ellen's Energy Adventure is a close sleeper second. Thinking a little more, it may offend the nostalgic, but CoP was also a snoozer. The American Adventure at EPCOT was another one. I better stop before I start to realize how much of the parks I don't care for.

Stitch

Tiki Birds - I did like the old version, though

DS8 enjoyed the Indy cars, but honestly, it's much too long of a line for what it is. I can't imagine having to be a CM and be stuck there: too loud & stinks, too.

Tea Cups

Swiss Family Treehouse

Country Bear Jamboree - it may be one of my parents' favorite shows, but I was ready to leave long before it was over this trip. :headache:

Universe of Energy

Backlot Tour

The whole cheesy area of AK ;)

Picking One for Each Park......

Animal Kingdom - Primevil hurl (the last parts says it all) :crazy2:
Disney Studios - Sounds Dangerous (just dont find it enjoyable)
EPCOT - Mission:Space (see Animal Kingdom)
Magic Kingdom - Stitch & Country Bears (make that 2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter