• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Least Faveorite Food...

My School's fishsticks. 6 kids stayed home from food poisoning from it today. Last year, half the School! :sick:

Go Pack, Bucks, Brew-crew,Ducks, and Badgers! :teeth:

i hate peas, green beans (italian style), escargot (snails) and calimari (squid)

The Goat Cheese tart at Epcot. I almost threw up it was so nasty!
catniki hate peas, green beans (italian style)
CASTAWAYCAYCUTIEWhat is your least favorite food?? mine is prolly onions or peppers :crazy2:
Green beans? Who doesn't like green beans? And Onions and green peppers? Those are staples!

I like most foods actually. But my least favorite has to be my school's french toast.

um...sweet potatoes(unless they are the sweet potato fries at my school i like those), peas, spinach, and this brocoli robay stuff my moms bf eats(its not normall broccoli i like the normal kind.

Oh, and the school's egg salad. Here's a word of advice-never trust the school's egg salad. It is demented. Oh. Wait. All school food is.

eggs.
fish. any kind of fish. if it slithers it slimy little body out from under some body of water I dont' want it. dont' get it near me.
pickles. One of my friends DRINKS pickle juice. I can't watch him do it. I'll throw up.
Olives. Those are just...wrong.

Oddly enough I'll eat an onion like an apple, but I won't touch a fish. :rotfl:

Sparx said:
eggs.
fish. any kind of fish. if it slithers it slimy little body out from under some body of water I dont' want it. dont' get it near me.
pickles. One of my friends DRINKS pickle juice. I can't watch him do it. I'll throw up.
Olives. Those are just...wrong.

Oddly enough I'll eat an onion like an apple, but I won't touch a fish. :rotfl:

I drink pickle juice! That is, after I eat all the pickles of course! :rotfl:
I'm a vegetarian, so I guess my least favorite food is any meat. After that, probably jelly... :crazy2:

Hm. I don't like mustard(it's gross!), or sushi. My aunt and uncle took us out to eat some, and it was okay till we tried eel. That was disgusting!

Ravioli and lasagna :crazy2: I hate it with all the melted cheese. It just makes me gag whenever I eat it.

But t he weird this is that I love spagetti and putting cheese on it! :rotfl2: :confused3

Asparagus!!!! Mayo is just plain nasty!! And I hate lasagna too. EWWWW!!!And cantalope...blehh!!! :sick:

catnik said:
i hate peas, green beans (italian style), escargot (snails) and calimari (squid)

omg you dont like escargot?!? that is like one of my fave foods on the cruise!! (the disney chefs make the food really good, especially that)

Anything green..(Salad, green beans, cabbage...ICKKY Lol all those things, limes, garnish..Yeah Lol).

I hate asparagus(spg), fish..any and all...i hate alot of foods...
Question to all (i saw this on a bill board in california) Can Vegiterans Eat Animal Crackers?!? my family saw that and laughed but can they:confused:? :teeth:

im sry to anyone who likes them but i hate oranges with a passion and if that would be the the only thing that would save my life i would just die

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter