least expensive ways to get bottled water in room?

Mousefan mom

Mouseketeer
Hello--

We've ordered bottle water via Amazon Prime some years ago--but I seem to remember this isn't allowed or there are more fees for it now. We have the dining plan, so not concerned about groceries--but would love a bunch of water in our room. Does Disney offer any packages or are there other ways? Thanks!

You can have it delivered to any Disney resort by the service of your choice for a one time charge of $6.00. From the Disney website: "Please note that a $6 per package handling fee will apply to all packages that are received through the Front Desk or are delivered to your Disney Resort hotel room."

If you're driving, the I suggest stopping at a store on your way to your resort. If you're flying and taking ME, then I'd go with Amazon Prime.

Or, you can order through Amazon Prime Now and schedule the drop-off- if you meet them to pick it up- no fee.

And if you order a case of 24, bring along a empty suitcase. Pop the case of water into the suitcase and roll it back to your room.

At most resort gift shops they have 8 packs of 12 oz bottles of water for about $4.

Go to Disney Springs, and walk across the street to the Hess gas station and purchase water there!

If you're staying at BWV you can also walk across the street to the gas station.

Or, you can order through Amazon Prime Now and schedule the drop-off- if you meet them to pick it up- no fee.

Or you can order from prime now, have them deliver to bell services and pick it up there yourself when convenient for no fee.

Or you can order from prime now, have them deliver to bell services and pick it up there yourself when convenient for no fee.
This is what we've done prior, but I seemed to think I heard Disney was no longer allowing this--I must have dreamed it!

This is what we've done prior, but I seemed to think I heard Disney was no longer allowing this--I must have dreamed it!

If you have bell services bring your delivered groceries to your room there is a fee. If you have a package delivered (like from regular amazon) there is a fee. If you go down to bell services and pick up your own groceries no fee. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter