Least expensive 7day Hopper Plus?

The 6 day park hopper pass is still available but it is not advertised on their site. You can get it by calling. (i dont know the number right off hand) and the 6 day does come with a free breakfast voucher.

Anyone know the cost of the 6 day PH plus (with breakfast voucher) from Paramount?
Thanks.
Cathy

lollipop mom- do the prices include tax? Also- is the s/h per ticket or per order?

I ordered the 5 day park hopper plus from paramount for 239. (that inlcudes taxes) That price does not include the 15.00 shipping fee. I ordered them on Christmas night and had them in my hands on the 29th.
Now my question is-- these are paper tickets. They have the magnetic strip on the back. What happens if they get ripped or wet?? The last tickets we ever brought for Disney world were made of plastic and looked like credit cards.

Our hoppers got very wet on our last trip. Too many trips on the raft ride in AK!!
Anyhow, some of them quit working in the machines, and we had to go to guest dervices and get them replaced. Try to keep them dry, but if they quit working from being wet, you can get them replaced.

I would also be interested in the price of a 6 day hopper with a breakfast voucher. Do these also come with plus options?

Thanks,
DJ

The only problem we had with our 7 day PHP from paramount was that they somehow became demagnetized and did not work the first time we tried to enter a park - The person at the turnstile simply said take them to guest services. They voided those out and issued new ones with no problem. The shipping is per order not per ticket.

Rosa just sent me an e-mail about the 6-day park hoppers:

Here is what you get:
Six days of admission to all Walt Disney World Theme Parks. This allows you
to hop from all theme parks for 6 days, all day.
PLUS a choice of 3 of the following: (use now or on your next visit)
One admission to Blizzard Beach Water Park, One admission to Typhoon Lagoon
water park, one admission to River Country Water Park (open seasonally), One
admission to Downtown Disney Pleasure Island or One admission to Disney's
Wide World of Sports Complex (admission to certain sporting events at
Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex may require an additional admission
charge)
One Traditional Resort Breakfast or Disney Character Breakfast at
participating restaurants located within the Walt Disney World Resort.
Use of the Walt Disney World Transportation System (includes monorails,
ferryboats and motorcoaches.
The cost on the 6 day park hopper plus is $286 per adult and $233 per child
(age 3 - 9)

Hope this helps!

Heather

That sounds like a pretty good deal! We tend to go 2 times each time we go with a 'day off'.

I was wondering, with the 3 plus features, does that mean you can only go to those places one time? Meaning if you go to Blizzard Beach one day on a plus, you couldn't go back there again for another plus?

Also, isn't River Country closed for good? So that wouldn't be an option anyway.

The free breakfast is a very nice extra too!

Is this a temporary offer? We won't be going until December 2004. Do the breakfast vouchers expire?

Thanks!
DJ

Well after doing some math, it seems like the 7 day hopper pass would be the better deal.

Let me see if this sounds right?

The 6 Day Hopper with 3 Plus features and Breakfast Vouchers=

$286 / 6 days = $47.67 per day for parks (3 free plus visits)

$301 / 7 days = $43.00 per day for parks (4 free plus visits)

So wouldn't it be better to get the 7 day passes? Or am I missing something.

NOW if you you can only visit Blizzard Beach one time, and couldn't use a second plus feature for it, that wouldn't work out as well, but still the days are cheaper with the 7 day than the 6 day.

DJ

These are the same park hoppers you buy at the gate so they should work the same. It seems to me we have been to blizzrd beach twice on some of ours. It wouldn'yt make sense to me to say you couldn't because what good would the 4 plus features be on a child's pass - I for one don't think many 3 or 4 years olds are going to pleasure island or WWOS. Each plus feature counts as a day so if you use BB and PI on the same day you have used two plus features. For the additional $15 it is worth it to get the 7 day pass especially if you know you are going back sometime.
Remember the $15 S&H fee is per order not per ticket so it is best to do your whole order if you can and not one ticket at a time. The passes don't expire but the breakfast vouchers do so if you order early make certain to ask Rosa what the date on the couhers is.

You can also avoid the cost of shipping by picking up the tickets in person from their office (just off the I-4 in Orlando).

We're going end of Jan and we'll pick them up then.

Hope this helps.

there is ONE glitch, though, with these tickets. We bought tickets through Ticket-Mania --had absolutely no problem. The trouble happens when you decide to upgrade to an annual pass. Disney will know they are discounted, and will charge you whatever was saved plus whatever you need to add to purchase an annual pass. So, be careful. Make sure you'll not be upgrading when you purchase them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter