Least crowded in front of castle?

hidisney

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I was just wondering at what time would it be the least crowded in front of the castle? I know that there is always a crowd, especially since we are arriving Nov. 16 (I didn't know that was the first day for the holiday stuff), but when are the crowds at the lowest? Morning, Lunch, Dinner, in between? I wanted a picture of the castle with the fewest people in the foreground. Also, it will be a Friday, so no EE.
Thanks

I took this right after they started roping off the area for the fireworks.

200639372-L.jpg

First thing in the morning just after the park opens is good, too. Though sometimes they have the Photopass photographers out, and they get in the way.

I agree in the morning is good. My avatar picture is of the castle area empty. They had rope drop at each land rather then on main street. Most of the people went and stood over by Nemo and for a while we had the whole castle area too ourselves! :) The CM's were allowing everyone to go behind the rope one at a time for a quick pic!

closing is good too, about 40 minutes after posted closing you can get amazing shots looking down an empty main st all the way to the castle.

I guess I'll have to figure out which time is best for us. We'll probably have more time during midday, but I'll just have to see how it goes. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter