• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Least crowded date & time for Osborne Christmas lights (Dec 14-16)?

Aidensmommy22

Mouseketeer
Going next week for 3 days. Would like to avoid the crowds as much as possible to make the most of our short trip. Any idea which day & time would be best? Christmas time is a first for us. Thanks!

The 14th will be the best. The 16th will be okay, too. The 15th will be the worst.

The earlier in the week the better. I just made the mistake of saving our OL night for Friday the 4th and it was a mod scene.

We went twice last week - once Tuesday and then Thursday. Both days were crowded. Everyone is there to see these one last time - they were beautiful but it was shoulder to shoulder no matter where you were.

Crowd calendars aren't working anymore. crowd calendars aren't working anymore. Its a crap shoot

Go late in the day, just before closing. We were there last month and the crowds were INSANE! Went back just before closing and had a great time.

We went after Fantasmic and after the park was 'closed' and stayed until they turned the lights off. It wasn't crowded at all.

Was there tonight when they were turned on. I think the others are right ... Time of day matters much more than the date. If you're there just before closing, I think you'll be fine. If you're there early in the evening, it's a madhouse!!

We went after Fantasmic and after the park was 'closed' and stayed until they turned the lights off. It wasn't crowded at all.
We did the same. The PhotoPass photographers were still out so we got lots of pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter