Leaky Attractions?

stocker1042

Internet message boards have changed the world.
I was in Epcot on Monday the 17th. Luckily, the rain held off until early afternoon...then it hit.

I noticed two rides leaking...that I didn't think should be leaking. The Land greenhouse area had major leaks...major. My wife said she didn't think it was a big issue because...plants need water. That was until I saw a stream of water all over the blower motors for one of the heating units. Electic, gas, and water don't mix well.

The second one...Spaceship Earth. As soon as we got to the top...we started feeling random drops.

Anyone else witnessed these...or anywhere else?

I was in Epcot on Monday the 17th. Luckily, the rain held off until early afternoon...then it hit.

I noticed two rides leaking...that I didn't think should be leaking. The Land greenhouse area had major leaks...major. My wife said she didn't think it was a big issue because...plants need water. That was until I saw a stream of water all over the blower motors for one of the heating units. Electic, gas, and water don't mix well.

The second one...Spaceship Earth. As soon as we got to the top...we started feeling random drops.

Anyone else witnessed these...or anywhere else?

They call it "going GREEN."

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter