Leaked Plans for AVATAR at AK available online

Damien2213 said:
Avatar is like anything else some people will be impressed and others will not. It is just one of those things. I was highly disappointed with Soarin' and no matter how many times I ride it I can't figure out peoples fascination with it. I think the majority will enjoy the attraction. I think anyone not liking Avatar is among a minority. That's okay it happens. I wasn't obsessed with Harry Potter either. Different strokes for different folks. I'm actually looking forward to this though I'd actually rather see money like this spent towards building up beastly kingdomme.....

I would much rather see a BK. I think most Disney fans would.

twebber55 said:
2.8 billion gros and critical success im pretty sure lots of people will like it

let me ask you this..if you hate it so much hy keep posting on the avatar thread?

Actually I don't hate it at all. I have two issues. #1 I prefer when Disney starts from scratch like Expedition Everest. To me those attractions are more interesting.

#2 I very much worry that Avatar will be another Matrix. That is the sequels will not have nearly the buzz the first had. I didn't think the movie was great by any stretch.

Don't get me wrong. I am not a fan at all but I don't hate it. If the attractions are well done then I will enjoy them. But I would have greatly preferred an Australia or a Beastlie Kingdomme or a Mysterious Island

I actually loved Avatar. Brilliant visuals, great 3-D, average story but great action scenes. However, I still would prefer Beastly Kingdom (so much to work from, including a kid based ride) especially if the Avatar ride is going to just be another Soarin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter