Lead Me to the Carrot Cake Cookie!!!

engle

DIS Veteran
I have been to DHS probably 20 times....and now I have heard and seen of this CARROT CAKE COOKIE. I MUST have it....WHERE IS IT!?!?!? Where do I find it?? Can someone tell me how to get to this little piece of heaven??

Writer's Stop, near STreets of America in DHS.

It's wonderful, one of our favorites. But very large & very rich. We usually split one. Here's a photo...all that filling is cream cheese frosting.

ed90db98.jpg

I just can't picture this place in my mind...is it an outside window or do I need to go inside somewhere...can anyone telling me more specifically where this place is??

Thanks for the picture...now I can drool for 7 more months!!

The Writers Stop is attached to the Sci-Fi restaurant. Get a map, find Sci-Fi....and the Writers Stop is connected to it. I've had the carrot cake cookie twice and it's become my favorite snack.

THANKS!!!! I never would have looked there!! Thank you...my dream can now be fulfilled!!

I just can't picture this place in my mind...is it an outside window or do I need to go inside somewhere...can anyone telling me more specifically where this place is??

Thanks for the picture...now I can drool for 7 more months!!

Writers Stop if I remember correctly, it is the building directly next to Sci Fi dine-in. It will be to your right.

You can also get it in the little sweet shop that is part of the villains store!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter