Le Cellier vs Yachtsman

We went to both on our last trip and were pleased with both. Overall we preferred Yachtmans, but like someone else posted it is a bit more formal/more of a date night place. It was DH and I on our trip...if we had kids then Le Cellier may be a better atmosphere for them.

We are just wanting good food/steak. Our girls are pretty laid back so I'm not worried about their behavior in a "high end" restaurant.

We've eaten at both and we weren't impressed at all with Le Cellier. Yachtsman is one of our favorites and Le Cellier is one we will not return to. Yachtsman has a much better atmosphere, IMO, and the food is amazing.

If you are happy with subpar, over priced food and poor service where you are packed into the dining area then go with LeCellier.

Otherwise try anyplace else!

Thanks for the snarky and unhelpful review. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but this adds nothing to the thread.

Not even a debate Yachtsmen hands down… LeCellier has done nothing but gone down over the yr…really a shame

At the YS, you can absolutely substitute another side item for the bone marrow served with the ribeye. In fact our server, Anne, asked me if I would prefer to after I ordered the ribeye.

If you are happy with subpar, over priced food and poor service where you are packed into the dining area then go with LeCellier.

Otherwise try anyplace else!

Thanks for the snarky and unhelpful review. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but this adds nothing to the thread.

Unless you are truly making it your lifes work to seek out things to be offended by, I didn't see his post being snarky or unhelpful.

He gave his opinion and THREE reasons to support it.

I think it's better than the responses that just say, "Le Cellier", or, "YSH"

Was he trying to be funny and maybe you didn't find it so? Perhaps

But my choice for who is being unhelpful doesn't match yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter