Le Cellier - tell me please!

I was told by my TA that it is impossible to get a PS at LeCellier if you are booking for a party of 2. She had to book us for a party of 3 and had no problem booking the reservation. She told us to tell them when we arrive that we only have two people dining. If you have tried for a party of two, you might try again with a higher number. :jumping1:

I just called today for our Sept 8th-16th trip and there were only 3 openings for dinner during those 8 days! I am glad one worked out for us! Looking forward to eating there....haven't yet!

bill'sdj said:
I was told by my TA that it is impossible to get a PS at LeCellier if you are booking for a party of 2. She had to book us for a party of 3 and had no problem booking the reservation. She told us to tell them when we arrive that we only have two people dining. If you have tried for a party of two, you might try again with a higher number. :jumping1:

I had absolutely not problem booking a table for two and I also got the exact time I wanted! I didn't call until about 7:40 my time so I had the longest wait time of all (48 minutes total), but there was no problems whatsoever. They offered me the option of 6 different five minute intervals between my window of 7-8 pm.

We were just there during the July 4 mob and had no trouble with a walk in around 3pm for 4 at this restaurant. If you are set on it and can't get a PS for your time, consider an odd time. I agree the pretzel bread was good. Their version of cole slaw was really interesting too.

Keebles said:
I had absolutely not problem booking a table for two and I also got the exact time I wanted! I didn't call until about 7:40 my time so I had the longest wait time of all (48 minutes total), but there was no problems whatsoever. They offered me the option of 6 different five minute intervals between my window of 7-8 pm.

Well from all the posts I've ready saying what a tough time people are having, I would say you are very luck!

Congrats and enjoy!

Susan

Mis4Mouse said:
Well from all the posts I've ready saying what a tough time people are having, I would say you are very luck!

Congrats and enjoy!

Susan

Thanks! After leaving this thread I went to two others with the same sort of problems! I never knew!!

Oh, and I'm probably one of the most unlucky people on the planet!

I have mentioned this in several other posts, but it is worth mentioning again. I believe it is going to be difficult over the course of this 50th anniversary celebration {the next 15 months} to get reservations for dining as well as rooms since they have all of these new offers this year during the celebration. Also, central Florida is finally recovering from 9/11, and crowds are popping up everywhere down here. We may not even go again till next year, even though we are DVC members and live 86 miles away. Just don't want to deal with the throngs of bodies. :crowded: :worried: {all the new rides will still be there next year}

All this talk about the cheddar cheese soup has me hungry:)

A quick question though: Is it on the dinner menu as well as the lunch menu?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter