• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

le cellier reviews?

It used to be our go to, Then it became 2 TS credits on the Dp . It has not been worth it ever since. Just my opinion

We, wife and I, found the food very good. But for a 2 TS credit restaurant we found the service lacking and the tables much too close to each other. We felt we were engaged in the conversation with the people right next to us. When i pay that kind of price for a meal i expect to have some separation between the tables.

We used to love going there but for 2 TS I had rather go to one of the other signature TS. I just don't consider it a signature or worth 2 TS for the DDP but it is very good, just my own opinion.

Loved it two years ago. Last fall found it extremely heavy on the sodium (and I like salt--I'm the person that even adds salt to pizza). We went to disney in Feb and we skipped it because it was salt overload in Oct. Outside of sodium, yes tables are very close together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter