Le Cellier questions......

MaryJPixie

Mouseketeer
Does Le Cellier have a full bar or just beer and wine....:confused3
ALSO
We are going to dinner for DH's birthday and I was wondering if that was one of the restaraunts where you could request a cake at the check-in podium, or do you have to call ahead for that????

TIA:flower3:

I believe they have a full bar as my friends got some pretty fancy drinks while we were there. Also, we celebrated a birthday there. We only told our server and she brought out a glass of champagne and some birthday decorations on the dessert the birthday girl ordered. If you want something more elaborate, and this was low-key--no singing or anything, you might want to call in advance.

I was there last year and if I recall properly I had a martini from there. Was really good actually, chocolate...mmmm...lol. Yes you should call in advance about the cake thing. That way you can take care of all the details and it will be ready when you arrive. Hope you have an awesome time and good luck with all the planning details!!!:goodvibes

They have a full bar. I had this yummy fruity drink last year. My husband got one taste of it and that was it!
I'd call ahead on the cake thing...especially since this is one of the busiest restauants in WDW.

Enjoy your trip and dinner too!

Does Le Cellier have a full bar or just beer and wine....:confused3 HAVE FULL BAR
ALSO
We are going to dinner for DH's birthday and I was wondering if that was one of the restaraunts where you could request a cake at the check-in podium, or do you have to call ahead for that????

TIA:flower3:

From the DIS:

Six-inch cakes are available at most Disney full serve restaurants for birthdays and anniversaries. Other cakes are also available and must be ordered in advance by contacting the individual restaurant.

The six inch celebration cake is $21.00 (plus tax and gratuity.) These do not require advance notice and can be requested at the podium of the full serve restaurant.
If you want a personalized, custom made cake, you can order it via the Cake Hotline: 407-827-2253. This requires 48 hours advance notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter