Le Cellier Pretzels

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by disneymoon0606, Dec 28, 2006.

1. disneymoon0606

disneymoon0606 Mouseketeer

I know I'm not the only one who ABSOLUTELY LOVES the pretzel bread sticks at Le Cellier. I've been missing them so much, and have tried out a few pretzel recipes, but none come close to the yumminess of Le Cellier's pretzels. So I am asking if anyone has a pretzel recipe that satisfies their craving for Le Cellier pretzels. I would love to give another recipe a try, so please let me know if you have one for me. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dbk1029

dbk1029 Husband of thedisneygirl02

Sadly I do not have that recipe. But I'd be delighted if someone could post it or a reasonable facsimile!

4. Luv'sTink

Luv'sTink DIS Veteran

Me too! Anyone?

5. Luv Bunnies

Luv Bunnies DIS Veteran

We ate there on our first night and my son loved the pretzel bread. Everytime we went to a restaurant after that, he would ask if this one had pretzel bread. We had to keep telling him that only Le Cellier had it. So he says, "Let's just keep going back there." Sure kid, like we're going to be able to walk in after making that first reservation 6 months ago! Gotta love my boy! :love:

I would also love to find a recipe!:)

6. Laurafoster

Laurafoster DIS Veteran

Mmmmm that bread was FAB!! really hope someone has the recipe for it!!

7. hannymom

hannymom Mouseketeer

never heard of this pretzel bread, can you get it during lunch? we thought we would try going there for lunch instead of dinner. i'm also hoping you don't need adr for lunch. we leave in 3 weeks.

8. Tinkerboy00

Tinkerboy00 DIS Veteran

Is it similar to the pretzel bread at Germany's Biergarten??? On the buffet???

Because I LOVE that stuff.