Le Cellier (possibly rose &crown) Timing and Illuminations

megveg

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
What is the suggested ADR time for Le Cellier dinner and Rose and Crown dinner to be out in time for Illuminations?

:)

with the Rose and Crown I think most people hope to be in for Illuminations, not done eating a back out of the restaurant.

Make a 7pm reservation for Rose and Crown and when you sit down tell your waiter that you plan to stay for the illuminations. They will take their time with you and you will have a wonderful spot to see the show. We did this last year and our waiter was great. We had a great spot to see the show and didn't have to worry about other people blocking our view........

We had an ADR for 8pm at the Rose & Crown - we weren't seated on time, not sure what time we actually sat down. As the time for Illuminations started, we had finished with dinner and hadn't had dessert yet. The waitress offered to show us where to go to view Illuminations outside and then bring dessert after Illuminations. She was very accomodating.

how long does it usually take to eat at Le Cellier? We're doing one dinner at LC and one at R&C, and I'm planning for 7p for R&C but what should I plan for Le Cellier to be out in time to find a good spot?

I've actually never sat down and watched Illuminations so I'm hoping that scheduling dinner over in the WS will give me more of a chance to get a spot and actually SIT and enjoy the show :)

Actual seating for Illuminations is VERY limited. I'd bet the benches around WS where you could get a good view of the show (especially where no one will stand up in front of you as soon as it starts) are taken up at least an hour prior to the show.

Did Rose and Crown last week, no impressed with the food. Did like the fact that you don't have to stand around trying to hold you place. We had reservations at 8:30. The waitress asked about the fireworks when we got there. She brought our appitizers then held our main meal, even thought it was a wait. She asked if that would be ok so our food wouldnt' be half eaten when it was time to go outside. I was most impressed with the service. Althought, have all the British accents around I was waiting for Harry Potter to swing by any moment. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter