Le Cellier or Concourse

coinkc

<font color=red>You can find some hot dates at Six
Which do you recommend? We are a group of 7...4 kids and 3 adults. The three adults and 2 kids LOVE steak!

I like both very much. But for the kids, I'd definitely say Concourse. It's really fun for them. This was one of my kids favorite meals. Get the cookie that you can paint yourself for dessert, my boys both still remember this. LeCellier's food I think is better, but the ambience for kids makes Concourse my choice. Both are good, have fun!

Le Cellier - now one of my favorite places to eat. We had one of the best dinners ever on WDW property. Now, I'm not a huge meat eater to begin with but I had the filet migon and my DW and DD had surf and turf. The service was great, the food was better and the atmosphere was perfect. We all loved it. My steak had some type of sauce on it so I'm not sure if that appeals to all devoted steak lovers but for me it was fine. We had a 6:00pm PS and we were seated on time.

Our family favorite is Le Cellier! My 2 kids love their steaks,the pretzel and other breadsticks, and the Chocolate Moose and S'mores for dessert! The servers are great and it is very family friendly!The Mushroom Filet is fabulous!Don't forget to order Cheddar Cheese Soup,too.

We hated the Concource...food not so great. The other problem then for us was DD was 3 & 5 & Chef Mickeys is right next door. I mean there was only chairs seperating us. SO DD3 was going Crazy. This was my first grown up trip & I did not know what I was doing... NO PS :sad2:

We LOVE Le Cellar it is the best meal we ever had! :yay:

Le Cellier --

Great atmosphere -- great kids menu too --

And they children MUST get the Chocolate "MOOSE" for dessert. And you should hope they can't eat it all because it is divine.

We ate at the Concourse in September and our dinner was very good but from everything I have read here we will be trying Le Cellier on our next trip. The Concourse was good but I didn't think the restaurant was anything too special.

We ate at both LeCellier and Concourse in Dec., and LeCellier was much better.. My steak from concourse was almost raw and I didn't care at all for the cheesecake, it had some kind of different flavoring to it. We were all pleased with our meals at LeCellier.

We also ate at both in December and thought Le Cellier was much better. I thought the food at Concourse was only so-so, not bad, but I was much more impressed with Le Cellier.

We haven't eaten at Le Cellier so can't help on that - BUT we LOVED the Concourse Steakhouse on our last trip. We actually had a late dinner seating, think it was about 9:00 (we went over after Fantasmic). We had great service, didn't notice any noise from Chef Mickey's, and really enjoyed our food. It was then decided that this would be a must do place for us after that.

Next trip I'm hoping to maybe try Le Cellier, but definitely will fit in the Concourse Steakhouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter