Le Cellier lunch open for 180 days reservations

Disney_Dizzy

Fan of all things Disney!
For the past few days, we have had issues getting a Le Cellier reservation for our Sept 29th trip. The Dis boards had posts stating that Disney had not opened the lunch dates for that restaurant yet.

Well...They JUST opened the reservations and I was able to secure a Le Cellier lunch (only one dining credit) for Oct 2nd. Hope this helps; I read that there were several others frustrated and in the same boat. ;)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I called ten minutes after your post and was able to get Le Cellier for lunch on 10/4 - just what we were aiming for! We have had extraordinary luck with ADR changes this trip and I feel like this is our pixie dust!!! :wizard:

"OMG is this real life"
I am one happy camper thanks to your post!
Was able to secure an ADR for Le Cellier on Oct. 1st @ 1:15!
So glad you posted this info!:worship:

Just got the time we wanted for 10/4! It was the last thing I needed to book, so big sigh of relief here! lol

Thanks! I've been trying for a week to get an ADR for Sept. 29 and had just about given up. Now our plans are complete _ Yak & Yeti, Le Cellier, Tutto Italia, and Chefs de France all lined up.:) The only repeat from last trip (well, every trip) is Le Cellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter