Le Cellier Hamburgers?

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
How are the burgers here? We have some picky eaters, and I really want to try the cheese soup. ;) Also, do they have a good caesar salad?

Thanks! ;)

The cheese soup is to die for. The hamburgers are very good, the meat is always fresh and they cook them well, never chewy. They are about an 8 out of 10. The ceasar I don't know.

Last one had was very good and huge DW and I split it and it was still plenty for lunch.Sorry no info on salad we haven't tried this at LeCellier.:wave2:

Last year, My family and friends went to LeCellier to eat(we never miss it on a visit to WDW). My friend's son is a picky eater and thought the burger was one of the best burgers he had ever eaten. He liked it sooo much, that they returned 2 days later for another.
Ditto on the soup! It is delicious!
Never had the caesar salad, but had another salad that was awesome!

When we were there last June, the hamburger was served on an english muffin instead of a regular hamburger bun. It was fine, just a little bit different.

My DD is very picky and loves Caesar Salads. She rated the one at Le Cellier #1 when we were there in July. The chicken sandwich is also very good.

The last burger I had at Le Cellier was about 6 months ago and I am almost positive it was on a Kaiser roll. It was excellent.

We've had lunch the past two summers at Le Cellier. I have gotten the burger and my wife has gotten the Caesar's Salad. We both loved the meals. This is my wife's favorite lunch at DW.

Had lunch at Le Cellier on Sunday, and the burger and my chicken sandwich were both on English muffins. But really, bread is bread, and I wouldn't NOT eat there because of the lack of normal buns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter