Le Cellier Burger

allie98

Earning My Ears
I'll be going to Le Cellier for the 1st time in September for lunch. I know everyone raves about the filet ... but how's the burger there? I'm thinking of doing the 3-course pre fixe meal ... and the burger sounds like the best option for the entree.

Both daughters got the burger when we were there recently and couldnt even finish it. They got the trio thing and my husband had to eat some of theirs. The burger was huge and all said it was the best burger they have ever had. I would say try it

My son had the burger there and he said he didnt like it. Their toppings were quite unique, something he wasnt use to? But honestly I think he just wasnt in the mood to eat at that moment, cause its not like him to say a burger isnt good. He'll eat burgers all day long if i let him! I have heard from others who have tried it say it was the best burger EVER. I say go for it!

Both daughters got the burger when we were there recently and couldnt even finish it. They got the trio thing and my husband had to eat some of theirs. The burger was huge and all said it was the best burger they have ever had. I would say try it

I think your reply was posted the same time as mine because i didnt see this until mine came up. I would agree that the burger is HUGE!!! It was massive! And it did look pretty good. :goodvibes

We ate at Le Cellier for lunch on our last trip and my dh got the burger. We all agreed it was the best entree that any of us got. We'll be there again in a few weeks and everyone is getting the burger.

I've had the burger, and it is delicious! It's really enough for 2 to share. Does anybody know if you can order a burger during dinner hours? Thanks!

DSC_0218.jpg

The photo doesn't do it justice - I really loved it. I wish I had one right now. It was way too big for me to eat by myself.

Try the burger!!! I have had many lunches at Le Cellier and honestly prefer lunch to the dinner menu. Now I also love steak and their filet is good, no doubt about it, but the burger is really fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter