• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier at home!

J3nn78

DIS Veteran
In the middle of cooking a Le Cellier dinner for my DH

Pretzel breadsticks
Cheddar Cheese Soup
Filet mignon
Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Maple Creme Brulee

Got most of the recipes from allears
I will post pics when I am done!

Sounds like fun. I made some cheese soup a couple of months ago and it was almost better than Le Cellier. It was also a lot easier to get a table.;)

In the middle of cooking a Le Cellier dinner for my DH

Pretzel breadsticks
Cheddar Cheese Soup
Filet mignon
Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Maple Creme Brulee

Got most of the recipes from allears
I will post pics when I am done!

And what time is dinner? There are 4 in my party. :goodvibes

Sounds delicious...when can I come over? :lmao:

I made the cream cheese mashed potatoes a few times, from the All Ears site recipe. They came out so awesome! I have never eaten there, but we have a dinner ADR there in July! I will definitely be getting the filet when we go (that's what I always order at steakhouses)!

Wow, dinner was spectacular! Thanks dear, your the best.:love:

3 bowls of the soup & breadsticks left very little room for steak and potatoes, but it's so worth it.

:hug::hug::hug:

Nate can't post pics since his account has less than 10 posts.:confused:

For everyone else to drool over:
840820035_V7zon-M.jpg

840818874_poMzh-M.jpg

840820428_UM67h-M.jpg

840820867_L6pSo-M.jpg

840821783_GEVuc-M.jpg

840821338_jYX9E-M.jpg

840819219_3P7em-M.jpg

I'm sorry I asked! :lmao: Beats the heck out of my warmed-up meatballs and mushrooms!

That looks AMAZING! You're going to need to start taking reservations! :worship:

Oh this sounds wonderful!! Thanks so much for passing this info along!! I'll def. be making some of this!:goodvibes

How did your soup turn out? Was it close to the one at Le Cellier?

BTW....your son is adorable!

Thanks everyone!
Soup tastes just like Le Cellier soup!

Soup only takes about an hour to make- not too bad. But soooo unhealthy, so just once a year for DH's birthday.
The pretzel bread was good-I will be making that periodically. I got the recipe here and just made them into sticks. When making them, keep in mind the egg whites are for brushing at the end and not to go into the machine.
http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Soft-Pretzels-For-Bread-Machines-45567

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter