Le Cellier and no ADR?

merriwthr

Mouseketeer
What are the chances of getting into Le Cellier without reservations?? We're going the week after Thanksgiving and I've tried to get ressies and can't. But we'd really love to eat there? Is there a possibility of getting a table for two without an ADR? Has anyone ever been successful?

Thanks!!

M.

If there are only two of you, you might have a chance. I would check everyday and maybe even show up at the door to see if there are any cancellations. We have never been able to get in without ADR, but there are usually at least 6 of us. Good luck.

It can never hurt to check out and see if you can. If you are unsuccessful trying the yachtmans steakhouse over at the Yacht Club imo it's better than L'Cellier

Keep trying. But I had luck this past Spring Break with going right when they opened for lunch. So if lunch is ok with you, I recommend doing that. They could seat me right then and there, but not so much as an hour later.

I've ate at Le Ceiller many times, and I have never heard them accept walk ups once they have been open for a while.

My advice is to try as often as you can if its really important to you. Otherwise, just try if its a day where you think people are more likely to skip on their ADR's - rain, severe cold/wind, etc. Our party of 3 got in on a day when it was pouring on and off because a lot of people didn't show up.

To be honest your chance is very very slim. Yes you can try but please don't hold out hope.

My friend returned from WDW a couple weeks ago and had a adr at LC she said in the 10 mins they waited she seen over 20 different people turned away trying to get in.
She was so thankful I had recommended adrs, as she didn't know about them.

As others have said, keep checking the site daily, multiple times if you can, but have a back up plan and adr just in case.

I've heard people say they've had luck getting in right when they open for lunch or dinner. We saw them turning people away this past week right when they opened for lunch but it did seem somewhat busy last week.

It can't hurt to try. :)

Thanks everyone!! My mom really loves the Prime Rib at LeCellier so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'll keep trying to get the ADR but if not - I do have an ADR at Yachtsman as a back up. I'm sure we'll be more than happy (and full) there!
:cool1:

I was making January reservations for us when I forgot to change the date and got availability for dinner for the same day I was looking (10/28 or something like that, instead of January 7th..)...I was quite surprised to see Le Cellier listed amongst the 25 or so with availability for that same evening (and we are even a party of 5!!) for a 6:00 p.m. dinner reservation...so I guess it really does pay to keep looking! People cancel all the time! Good luck!!!:thumbsup2

.....it's a TOUGH reservation to get

....1 week before we headed to WDW last Dec 26th...my wife (who was CONSTANTLY checking for cancellations)....snagged us dinner reservations at Le Cellier for the day after New Years. When we showed up at the restaurant, there was about a 10 min. wait before we were seated....and some guy walked up (guessing that he was going to get in...but with a long wait)....and said to the woman at the check-in podium..."Okay, give me the bad news...how long is the wait going to be"?

....she matter of factly said, "Six Months":eek:

BTW....at dinner....best veal chop / t-bone I ever had!!

some guy walked up (guessing that he was going to get in...but with a long wait)....and said to the woman at the check-in podium..."Okay, give me the bad news...how long is the wait going to be"?

....she matter of factly said, "Six Months":eek:

Once in May, when we were waiting by the podium for our dinner ADR, someone walked up and asked if they were taking any walk-ups and the cast member said, "We are booked thru July".

I've tried for a walk-up multiple times on our 4 trips in the last few years, and never been sucessful. You can bet that was the first ressie I made when the window opened for our post-Thanksgiving trip this year!

I have done 2 walk ups in the past 6 months and both times..got in! Be there at 11 am for a lunch rezzie and 4 pm for dinner. By the time you are seated..it will be 5 ish..and that's ok..gives you all evening to enjoy Epcot!:thumbsup2

We got in as a walk-up party of 2 for lunch this past June.

Get there right at 11 (ten minutes before couldn't hurt, but they have it roped off)...they start seating for lunch at 11:30, but open the doors at 11.

We had an ADR for a later in our trip, but it was for our last day and we really wanted to be on the road sooner than we would've gotten out of there. So we figured we'd just try and see if we could get in on our first Epcot day, and we did! :banana::banana::banana:

I've been trying to ressies at Le Cellier my past four trips. This time I'm feeling confident! I'm not giving up until I get to eat there

I've been trying to ressies at Le Cellier my past four trips. This time I'm feeling confident! I'm not giving up until I get to eat there

We got to lunch reservations for 1st week in Dec. Lunch more available than dinner and less expensive.

Last December, we were fortunate enough to get a walk up seating for 4. It was a pleasant surprise. I wasn't even going to try, but then thought why not! It was probably around 11:30 or so. There was maybe 3 other families in there, but by the time we left it was full! So get there right @11! Good luck!

We've gotten right in at 11:30 without a reservation. Never tried it at dinner time opening. I liked my food at 11:30 just as much as I would have later in the day!! Give it a go and try. We'll be trying that again in 3 weeks, ourselves. Good luck to you and us!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter