Le Cellier and Illuminations ?

RaineinMD

Mouseketeer
We have dinner reservations (3 adults) for LeCellier at 7:50 in January. What are the chances we will be able to see illuminations at 9:00. I am torn now whether to cancel dinner as illuminations is their favorite nightly display...any advice from those who have eaten here?

we wondered too we have the same reservation time, hoped to get earlier but no luck! They say you should be out in 1hr but then i early the service tends to be slow?? :confused3

Well, of course every time is different :) But I can tell you that when we had reservations at 8 pm in January 2006, we had to wait 30-45 minutes to be seated beyond our ADR and...naturally...missed Illuminations. We could hear the booming though ;) FYI: though our experience was also during a non-busy January time, it was a Friday night and Le Cellier may have been more crowded due to it being EMH night. I know for sure they were booked solid b/c they were turning away walk-ups.

But good luck to you! I personally wouldn't cancel b/c we found the Mushroom Filet to be a superior experience to Illuminations :thumbsup2

We ate at LeCellier a few years ago. Our server came to our table and informed us that Illuminations was about to start and we could walk outside and watch it if we wished. So if you're not done you can watch and then finish your meal.

Aside from one meal, we have never been seated on time there. Based on the 7:50 ADR alone, I would say you are pushing it too close if you want to see Illuminations. With the ongoing reports of late seating for ADR's, I would have to think that you aren't going to make it out in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter