• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier ADR's

Getting reservations for this place has me all worked up! DH & I celebrating our anniversary so I desperately want to get in but we can't do our ADRs until Sunday. I'm so worried everything will be completely gone for that week by the time we get to make ours! keeping my fingers crossed for a party of 2!

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I'm after a ressie for 12/13 on a particular evening, so sounds like I might be struggling and best have some back up locations!!

I'm worried I'll struggle with the 90+10 online as we've booked through a UK travel agent and might have access problems, so might have to call the old fashioned way!

I wasn't able to do 90+10 since I"m staying at shades of green, but on day 90 I called and got a party of 8 for 4:15, which is a little early but that's all they had. i even tried 2 4's and they said no, and a 6 and 2 and they said no.

and yes people who triple book irk me too.

meryll- i have booked online and you dont have to have a reservation number, I cant get the res up again but got email confirmation so dont worry about a reservation number

meryll- i have booked online and you dont have to have a reservation number, I cant get the res up again but got email confirmation so dont worry about a reservation number
Can you do the +10 without it though?

We got lunch even though we wanted dinner. I called right at the 90 day mark. However I figured since we were a party of 10 anything is better than nothing. :goodvibes
I am just excited we could get anything. I had two back ups planned just in case.

We called on the 90 day mark and got dinner one the day we wanted for 4, only at 4:15 which is a bit early but I wanted the dinner menu, so we are thrilled!:banana:

I got an ADR for Le Cellier a couple days ago, for July 9th. There were several time spots to choose from... of course this isn't during Free Dining so it's easier.

I'm loving the online system! I had LC booked through the phone CM a while back for a day we most likely wouldn't have been even near EPCOT, but it was all I could get. Just yesterday I was able to grab a day that was better (althought the time's a little off, but we'll work with it.) Calling to cancel our old one now as it doesn't show up through the system :)

I used the online system on my 90 day mark and was able to get it at 7:15 on Sept 21st for my oldest sons b-day. A little later than I wanted but I'm not complaining!!
Good luck I hope you're able to get the ADR you want!!

I hate to be negative....but, no wonder noone can get a ressie...if people are booking 3 different reservations and deciding later??????:sad2:

I have to agree with this too:headache:.

We were able to get in for an early Dinner. I called on my 90 day mark right at 7 too. I can't believe how fast this place fills up

Called at 7:00 a.m. on the dot on my 90 day mark and was told there was NO AVAILABILITY for LeCellier for lunch or dinner. How is that possible I ask?

My boyfriend called on our 90 day mark and booked it 3 times so we could decide which one to keep. One was at 7:10 and the other two were at 4:10--all of which I consider dinner times. While kind of early, I still figure that for the 4:10 one it'll be close to/at 5 by the time you get seated, order, and served.
Are you kidding me? No wonder no one can get a flippin' ADR at LeCellier or some of the other places for that matter. Be courteous and cancel two of those reservations so someone else might have a chance at eating there too.

I have to agree with PP that making multiple ressies when you are only going to use one is pretty rude-

I am also not crazy about the new practice of booking larger tables because they don't have a table for the number you need- but at least that's only 1 reservation!!!!

I actually wanted a lunch ressie and got it when i called 90 days out. Now we are probably not using it. PM me if you want it - July 5th at 12:45PM. I have to confirm with DW if she changes her mind but I don't think she will.

Are you kidding me? No wonder no one can get a flippin' ADR at LeCellier or some of the other places for that matter. Be courteous and cancel two of those reservations so someone else might have a chance at eating there too.

Totally agree... just incredibly selfish :sad2:

Do the right thing and decide which one you want to keep... then cancel the two others and give some other family a chance :thumbsup2

Every year, I try to get ADRs for Le Cellier with no luck. Tried the walk up thing too..no dice. I splurged for this trip and booked Club Level so they make your ADRs for you. Success! Got 5:00 pm...I love a good steak so I'm excited to eat there.:banana:

We called at our 90 day mark and couldn't get our first choice (which was 92 days away). Our second choice (94 days away) had availability. But we booked Chef Mickey's first, so that put us at least 5 minutes behind the crowd. :lmao:

We took pretty much any available time, though, and ended up with a 4:30 dinner ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter