Le Celliar and Spectromagic

mel64

Mouseketeer
Anyone out there that knows. Will I have time to eat at Le Celliar Res. at 4:00 and get back to MK in time to get a place to see Spectro at 7:00?

Thanks

Yes, you can. Once you are done eating, hop on the monorail to TTC and then to MK. You should be there in time for Spectro.

Remember just because you have an ADR for 4pm does not mean you'll be seated on time. People also line the parade for Spectro 1 to 2 hours before. So although you may make it in time you'll probably have a lousy viewing area.

Anyone out there that knows. Will I have time to eat at Le Celliar Res. at 4:00 and get back to MK in time to get a place to see Spectro at 7:00?Thanks
According to the 2007 edition of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, Le Cellier isn't open for dinner until 4:30, and I would wonder if they are ready to give prompt service just as soon as they do open. If it were me, I would rethink where to eat on that particular evening.

Enjoy.

I think you can make it, but you might be rushing. Is there any way to work your schedule so you're dining in or near MK on Spectro night? And dining at Le Cellier on Epcot night? That would make it so much easier. If not, be sure to check into dinner on time (around 3:50) and be aware of the time while you're dining (you can always get dessert to go if necessary). Monorail to TTC and then monorail to MK will take approximately 40 minutes. You'll also need to allow time to get through security and the turnstiles, plus find a viewing location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter