• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Celiers or Wolf Gang Puck Cafe?

aaac

Earning My Ears
Le Celiers or Wolf Gang Puck Cafe I am not sure that I am spelling Le Celiers right. But anyway, which one would you choose (Le Celiers or Wolf Gang Puck's cafe) and why? Also, I have a 1 year old and a 4 1/2 year old. Any advise would be helpful. :earsgirl:

We like WPC much better than Le Cellier. The food is much better, the menu far more varied and service has always been good. We've usually had good service at Le Cellier but the last time we had lunch there, the service was terrible. The food is OK but there are much better steaks on property.

The only advantage of Le Cellier is its location in Epcot. We don't get over to DTD much but usually make it once each trip in order to have lunch at WPC.

It depends where you're going to be. I wouldn't leave EPCOT to go to DTD just to eat at WPC nor would I leave DTD to go to EPCOT just to eat in Le Cellier.

If I was going to Cirque du Soleil or DQ I'd eat in WPC. If I was going to be watching Illuminations I'd eat in Le Cellier.

I'd choose Wolfgang's. Eaten there many times and never been disappointed. Haven't been in a while, but unless the menu has drastically changed, there was a wide variety to choose from. I recently ate at Le Cellier and had a good meal, but it was anything extraordinary.

My vote goes to LeCellier. I know I am not a part of the majority and it may have been just a "bad night", but last august our dinner at WPC was absolutely horrible. We frequent LeCellier and it was our first time at WPC. Each of us (my family of 4 plus 2 sisters and their families and our parents) were not at all thrilled with our meals. They were actually cold when we received them after a very very long wait.
LeCellier, we just love, the atmosphere, the steak, the bread and of course the soup! Good luck, I am sure you will enjoy whichever you decide.

LeCellier.......Yummy, everything we ordered was perfect....and forget the Florida heat, the Tater soup in to die for. It is worht the trip. The desserts were great and the apptiezers were not only yummy but presented in a wonderful way to leave an excellent experience. My steak was cooked to perfection along with everyone else in our party. Even the children loved it. Good luck with your choice.

Don't get me wrong WGP is a great restaurant but its not a Disney experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter