• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LBV Country Inn & Suites

DJT

DIS Veteran
We stayed here six or seven years ago. Has anyone stayed recently? I'd like to know how it is now, if it's still in good shape, been refurbished, etc. We're taking my two DGsons and while I'm picky about clean for DH and myself, I'm even more picky since I'm taking my two DGsons. There's a pretty decent rate on 1800hotels. I'm also considering Buena Vista Suites but the cost is quite a bit more. TIA.

Donna

We stayed there for four nights this past September.
It looked a little worn but all right. We had gotten a really good rate for a kid's suite. So for the money it was decent.
The breakfast was the same every morning and that got kind of old.

Stayed there last June with my two boys. Room was nice and roomy, very clean. A bit dated like the other person said, breakfast was the same each day, but didn't bother us. I got a great deal $49/night I think. I would stay here again if I got the same deal. I think I liked the newly renovated rooms at the Comfort Inn LBV better though. Just got them for $39/night and that hotel is only about a mile from Country Inns.

Stayed there last June with my two boys. Room was nice and roomy, very clean. A bit dated like the other person said, breakfast was the same each day, but didn't bother us. I got a great deal $49/night I think. I would stay here again if I got the same deal. I think I liked the newly renovated rooms at the Comfort Inn LBV better though. Just got them for $39/night and that hotel is only about a mile from Country Inns.

When did you last stay at the Comfort Inn? I think that Comfort Inn is the one that always gets such mixed reviews. That's the one where people say there are roaches. I know I couldn't take that! If it was a really nice clean place, I'd be fine with it though. Were the room sizes the same at the Comfort Inn as the Country Inn & Suites? The price is good for the Comfort Inn, that's for sure. Any input about it would be great. Thanks so much.

When did you last stay at the Comfort Inn?
I stayed here in Dec. and had a great stay as usual - this was close to my 8th stay here. All the rooms are renovated now.
That's the one where people say there are roaches. I know I couldn't take that! If it was a really nice clean place, I'd be fine with it though.
I have never seen bugs here in all my stays - and always found it to be clean!
Were the room sizes the same at the Comfort Inn as the Country Inn & Suites? The price is good for the Comfort Inn, that's for sure.
It's been a while since I stayed at the Country Inn & Suites, but I'd say they are similar in size.

I stayed here in Dec. and had a great stay as usual - this was close to my 8th stay here. All the rooms are renovated now.

I have never seen bugs here in all my stays - and always found it to be clean!

It's been a while since I stayed at the Country Inn & Suites, but I'd say they are similar in size.

Thanks so much for the info!

Donna

We were there for four nights and I never saw any bugs either.

One of the nice things was the free wi/fi! Also I don't remember any resort fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter