Layout title for DD's favourite outfits page

When I did a page for my daughter's favorite baby clothes, I used the title "Dress Up!" It's a fun page idea and she enjoys looking at her baby album ("that's Baby Megan!" she says, she it's another person).

How about her name plus couture, ie Ariel's Couture?

I hope I spelled that right. :rotfl:

How about "Jane's Boutique" (using your child's name, of course). I saw this done recently in a scrapping mag (maybe Paperkuts??). Another Gymboree addicted Mom had done a 2 pg LO of the favorite outfits she had for her DD, along with photos of the clothes. Very cute page. When I get home I will check and see which mag it was in... either BHG Scrapbooking or Paperkuts probably, as those were the most recent ones I bought. Good luck.........P

goofymom/pop said:
have you tried this site www.theperfecttitle.com ? Check them out for some great ideas.

Thanks for the link! This will be great as I still have to scrap our first trip to WDW--they have some excellent ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter